Trip Out side US 5 years Ago and Evidence of Child Support

donfas2002

Hello everyone,
I have my green card since 2011, and I am applying for my Citizenship. I have left the US three times. My last entry was in June 2013, and since that, I have not left the US. I have been here for 5 years straight without any trips. Should I report those trips I made between 2011 and 2012?

Also, I have a child that was born in the US before in 2010. That was even before I come here. I just found out that her mother did not put my name on her birth certificate. Her mother does want to give her address even her birth certificate because I am not declared on it. However, I am still putting money on my child account her mother provided in 2014. I do have some records for support but not all of them. Should I be worried because I cannot provide proof that she is my child? I declared her on my form when I was applying for my green card back home. I want to keep everything consistent. Any advice will be great.

Donfas2002.

Hello everyone,
I have my green card since 2011, and I am applying for my Citizenship. I have left the US three times. My last entry was in June 2013, and since that, I have not left the US. I have been here for 5 years straight without any trips. Should I report those trips I made between 2011 and 2012?

Also, I have a child that was born in the US before in 2010. That was even before I come here. I just found out that her mother did not put my name on her birth certificate. Her mother does want to give her address even her birth certificate because I am not declared on it. However, I am still putting money on my child account her mother provided in 2014. I do have some records for support but not all of them. Should I be worried because I cannot provide proof that she is my child? I declared her on my form when I was applying for my green card back home. I want to keep everything consistent. Any advice will be great.

Donfas2002.
Only trips for the last 5 years you should list. Which is none.

Seeing that the mom isnt very cooperative. I don't see how you would be able to provide proof the child is yours seeing that you aren't listed on the birth certificate. Explain this to the interviewing officer he/she will be able to tell you where to go from there.

When are you going to make a court compel her to put you on the birth certificate and recognize you’re the father?

Better you do it sooner than later.

I am planning to do that, but I am leaving in Maryland and my daughter is in Arizona. I would have to consult a lawyer for that.