Trend of VSC->TSC approvals and fingerprinting?

Jackolantern

Registered Users (C)
There seems to be the beginning of a trend in which the transferred cases that get approved are those that had their latest fingerprinting before the mass transfers in March, and their fingerprints are less than 15 months old at this time.

When people go for Infopass or call on the phone, some of them are told that they should wait until at least 60 days after the fingerprints before further action is taken on their case. So if that is true, those of us who were one of the mountain of people who did their second fingerprints in May will have to wait until next month.

Anybody here to disprove the apparent trend? Did your second, third, or higher FP after the March transfer and has since been approved?

jack----you make sense

Lantern.

Yes I now concur with your observation, the mass second fp guys are not the guys approved.

But WTF is holding these guys up, our cases were transferred for speedier processing, and I notice that EB cases in my category with a priority date later than mine but originally filed in texas are getting approved. I have nothing against the people but there should be some method to this madness, if at all. USCIS never ceases to amaze, we will rot but the lawmakers are in a mighty hurry to give illegals a quick route to citizenship.

Anyways all the best, god speed and goodluck

godblessus all

I have seen a few who gave their FP in May get approved here. I beleive the current approvals are more based on PD and RDs.

USCIS Does not have any proper process and procedures

In this Advanced Country I dont know why these people USCIS are Organised like this.. as USCIS Does not have any proper process and procedures.

This is not the case for Immigration process in any other country like Canada / UK / Australia.. I know there procedure is different but the Process of applications does not happen like over here.

It is like crying on a rock / Hitting head on a wall over here.

I know one of my 2 friends went to 2nd FP together during May 1st week .. Same Day Same time.. and both are VSC - TSC Transfer case.. and recently one got approved.. and other one is still waiting.

Even I am also VSC - TSC Transfer case.. has 2nd FP done.

God also dont know how these people are processing.. the applications.

US Immigration is TOTALLY DISORGANISED. THEY ARE AT THE HIGHT OF NOT ABLE TO REPAIR.

In India we all have gone thru.. this Our High School / College Exam Answer sheet for so many subjects and for so many students were corrected in few months.. and were giving results.. accurately.. and these USCIS people with all this kind of automation and information on computers.. they cant process applications faster ? this is three much.

Let us see and hope for the best to come..

Waiting Waiting Waiting.. let me see when it /she / he comes..

regards - Green_Always..

I think the reason for this madness is the education level of these IOs and other USCIS workers. I have read somewhere in these forums that all IOs are educated lawyers. But after meeting a few of them over Infopass, I would question whether even they have any undergrad degree....I think you can be an IO if you have few months experience at McDonalds....or may be even without that...:p

I am thankful to see these guys even getting some people approved...:D

In India we all have gone thru.. this Our High School / College Exam Answer sheet for so many subjects and for so many students were corrected in few months.. and were giving results.. accurately.. and these USCIS people with all this kind of automation and information on computers.. they cant process applications faster ? this is three much.
USCIS doesn't have much of automation and computers. Read the Transformation report at http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/TransformationConOps_Mar07.pdf. Most of their information and processes are paper-based and involve moving physical paper files from person to person or office to office, with very limited information on the computers. Pages 13-20 (the page numbers shown on their pages, not the PDF page numbers) describe the problems with their current system.

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be the beginning of a trend in which the transferred cases that get approved are those that had their latest fingerprinting before the mass transfers in March, and their fingerprints are less than 15 months old at this time.

When people go for Infopass or call on the phone, some of them are told that they should wait until at least 60 days after the fingerprints before further action is taken on their case. So if that is true, those of us who were one of the mountain of people who did their second fingerprints in May will have to wait until next month.

Anybody here to disprove the apparent trend? Did your second, third, or higher FP after the March transfer and has since been approved?

There are many who got approvals after VSC-->TSC transfer and their 2nd fp was done after transfer. Just few examples:

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=254679

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=254158

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=253996

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=253978

One of my friend has got his approval...

One of my friend has got approval...rough details EB3 India PD 2001 Sub Labor, I485 RD August 2004, VSC-->TSC transfer March 2007, 2nd FP May 2007 and 485 approval June 12 2007...

Jack !!!! Lanthorn!!!!!

I know you r trying to see the pattern for approval..

The basic scheme is they are approving the cases based on the transfer dates. And they tranfered the cases based on longest pedning case first. If the priority date is current and FP is not expired then they are approving the case.

Why some of the oldest trasnfered cases(like cases trasnfered on March 2nd) are stilll pending is They are with the LAZIEST IOs. This is my thinking....

And most of the EB3 cases are long pending becase of the RETRO... So they are clearing off all the OLD EB3 Cases... Once they are done with these EB3 I guess they will pick up the EB2 cases...

But Again USCIS is notorious in case processsing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to infopass appt on friday. IO informed no visas available. I showed her June and July visa bulletin. She didn't even look at them. The way she looked at them like its all bull***. You can't expect anything until after oct'07. I stopped visiting forums or even to look visa bulletins for the past 3 yrs until my case transferred this march and got 2nd FP on may. I would completely forget again about this insane process and go on with my life. Just keep on applying EAD and AP as i used to do for the past 3 years.