Travisa fees OCI + SC together for Adult and Minor Issues in Order form

at123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am applying for OCI and SC for both my spouse and minor child (16 yrs). while keying in data in Order form. I start the Order form application stating am applying for OCI adult and then subsequently after finishing all data for Adult, i select family option and key in minor child data. On selecting that the minor child is renunciation the passport as well. The total fees I get on website is $755.0!!!. am confused, can someone pls help me here. In my opinion the cost should have to be

OCI : $278 + $278
SC : $175 + $175
Processing charges : $12

Totaling to $918.00

Pls do confirm whether my understanding is correct.

Their seem to be bug in their application for some reasons fees data against Family 2 doesnot print at all.

Regards

at123

Once you complete the online Order form on Travisa's website, it will provide a detailed checklist and instructions, along with the amount for which you need to provide the money order for.

The break-up of fees will appear as -
Payment Information: Money Order - Payable to Travisa Outsourcing with the amount
of $***.**

on page 2 of the order form, once you print it.

thxs, yes, idk, i looked up page two and the total it displays is $755.00 only.

I had also gone thru the thread you pointed out here. Ginnu's mentioning that

1. Adult : 275 + 175 + travisa fees
2. Minor : 275 + 175

eitherway the number doesnot match one i get as total in Travisa site.

rgds
at123

In which case I would recommend going ahead with the application, if you do not have a time crunch.

If you live close by the Travisa office, drop off your application in person.

at123,

You have to pay travisa fee for person even if your OCI is family based application.
You don't have to pay travisa for renunciation because you are applying as part of OCI.

In your case
Adult: 278 + 175 + 12
Minor: 278 + 175 + 12

You have to pay $930

Could you please check your travisa order form? You might have selected renunciation not required for one of the applicants. That may be the reason there is $175 difference for the actual amount that you are expecting and the fee ($755) calculated by travisa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there is a bug. We had a simlar problem. The renunciation fee for one person was not showing up. But we still included it in our check and it's been accepted. Travisa processed our application and sent it to the consulate.

eitherway the number doesnot match one i get as total in Travisa site.
That is because when I applied the fee was 175 and not 178.

If you are applying OCI and SC for two people (doesn't matter if it's minor or adult) you should be paying 290*2+175*2=930. Remember, you got to pay the processing changes of $12 for each person.

Also make sure your kid also signs at the place for applicants in Part B (Part B second page top part) and both the parents also sign there (whether both of them are applying for OCI or not). This is in addition to the both parents' signatures in the affidavit at the bottom portion of the Part B second page. In our case our application got rejected because one of the parents didn't sign at the top part (where applicants are supposed to sign) even though that parent was not an applicant.

Last edited by a moderator:
finaly glitch in Travisa site seems to have it corrected. Now all feilds are represented correctly and i get correct total amount as part of application