Travelling with EAD and advance parole - need help

bkir

Registered Users (C)
I was working on H1 initially. I applied for my i-485 and got my EAD and advance parole. I started working on EAD after expiry of my H1. Now I am travelling out tof the country. Can I use my parole to get back in? Anyone in same situation, please provide help

Dont see a problem , you have AP , use it. Also keep your EAD card handy and the I 485 receipt notice if you can get it.
Usually they dont ask anything about H-1B, so dont volunteer info. Show them the AP form and if asked , the EAD.

Please help

Hi,
I am in a unique situation.
My I94 expiry date is 12/10/2005 ,however I will complete six years in March 2005.
First question is can I stay in US beyond March until my I94 expires.
I have just applied for my EAD & AP on the basis of my spouse's pending I485.Assumong that my EAD and AP is not approved by MArch and I have to go back to my country in March ,how can I come back to US ?
1)If my AP approved after I leave,can I use it to enter to US ?
2)Can I come back on H4 (My spouse has approved 7th year H1 extenssion) ?

Please advise.

Thanks.

royalcruise said:
Hi,
I am in a unique situation.
My I94 expiry date is 12/10/2005 ,however I will complete six years in March 2005.
First question is can I stay in US beyond March until my I94 expires.
I have just applied for my EAD & AP on the basis of my spouse's pending I485.Assumong that my EAD and AP is not approved by MArch and I have to go back to my country in March ,how can I come back to US ?

1)If my AP approved after I leave,can I use it to enter to US ?
-- NO, You have to have approved AP before u leave US.
2)Can I come back on H4 (My spouse has approved 7th year H1 extenssion) ?
--- you must have a valid visa stamped in your passport.

Please advise.

Thanks.

while in port of entry , the officer may request you to sit in a separate room , not to be panic for that . The port of entry officers doesnt have the equipment to check AP.

Dont forget to take Tranist Visa, they made it must now.My self and my family visited India recently and they checked our Tranist visas at Paris

AP is far safer than H1b Visa

No its not. Depends on where you fly through. I went through Milan and there was no need for transit visa .Please do not misguide people.