Travelling to India on AP

ram196

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

Our Advance parole is expiring on sep 8 2005, Myself and my wife are planning to travel during Jul and return by Aug 25 2005. What I would like to know is should we renew both of our AP's before we travel ? Although there are 2 weeks before the expiration date, and we will be very much back in teh US on 25th Aug

Please post ur suggestions as I have to book my tickets and if required apply for AP ASAP ! :p

If you think your new APs will be approved before you depart for India, then yes, else no use applying for APs which will be invalidated should it gets approved while you are out of US.
Anyway you have a valid AP right, so just travel on it.

I am not an Attorney, just a user like you. Take this as a friendly advice and nothing more...

If the AP gets approves while out of US and if already having a valid AP, then you could use the new AP for subsequent trips.

ram196 said:
Hi all

Our Advance parole is expiring on sep 8 2005, Myself and my wife are planning to travel during Jul and return by Aug 25 2005. What I would like to know is should we renew both of our AP's before we travel ? Although there are 2 weeks before the expiration date, and we will be very much back in teh US on 25th Aug

Please post ur suggestions as I have to book my tickets and if required apply for AP ASAP ! :p
Why worry now ??
Travel on existing AP and then apply for the next AP after you return.