traveling on Advance parole

JerseyGuy76

Registered Users (C)
hi guys..
I have and advance parole travel document through my Emplyment based I-485 application.
I'm going to apply for I130 through my wife now. I want to travel by the end of January. DO I need to apply for the new travel documnet as well through wife application or Can I still travel on the old one which is through my employer.
Please advise....

Is your employment based I-485 still valid (i.e. you have not abandoned your EB-I-485)? If it is not abandoned (regardless of PD being current or not), yes you can use the AP you have right now.

I havent abondoned the Employment based EB-485..and my travel documnet expiring in March.. I'm thinking of traveling in first week of feb.. so it should be ok now traveling on employment based travel document , even though i apply another applicaton of I130 on behalf of my wife also this week. and no need to get another travel documnet with hte new application.

Correct - no need to get another travel document. You must return to the US before the document expires in March, though.