Traveling Experience to Pakistan on Dual Paspports

Ifty

Registered Users (C)
I have the dual citizenship and traveled to Pakistan. On my way I stayed in Dubai and Bahrain also. I used US passport to enter countries like Dubai, Bahrain, and used Pakistani passport to enter Pakistan. When you are departing from Pakistan, you have to show both passports at Check in counter and again after you cross the immigration. As you know they have a guy after crossing the immigration who checks your passport and boarding pass. In my case it was straight forward.

Also when I was going to Bahrain from Dubai, I had 12 hours stop in Bahrain. So I showed US and Pakistani passports to check in counter girl to show that I can stay at both places.

Why did the check-in agent need to know where all you can stay? Their job is only to verify that you have the proper documents to enter your next destination.

So I showed US and Pakistani passports to check in counter girl to show that I can stay at both places.

i came to pakistan for last one week a go i travel to many beautiful places like lahore islamabad i found it very nice i is very nice experience.