Travel with GC - Please reply soon

yeehaw!

Registered Users (C)
We (me and my wife) recently got GC. She is travelling to India in a couple of days. What do we need to travel? I am assuming that passport/GC are enough. Am I right. Are there any forms etc (like I 94) to be filled/returned while going or returning.

Any fast replies will be very useful as we are leaving home tomorrow and have access to the forums only for a few hours before leaving.

Thank you

yeehaw! said:
We (me and my wife) recently got GC. She is travelling to India in a couple of days. What do we need to travel? I am assuming that passport/GC are enough. Am I right. Are there any forms etc (like I 94) to be filled/returned while going or returning.

Any fast replies will be very useful as we are leaving home tomorrow and have access to the forums only for a few hours before leaving.

Thank you

Have a nice trip. I dont think you need anything more than passport and the GC.

Cheers

yeehaw! said:
We (me and my wife) recently got GC. She is travelling to India in a couple of days. What do we need to travel? I am assuming that passport/GC are enough. Am I right.
------------correct
Are there any forms etc (like I 94) to be filled/returned while going or returning.
-----------no, GC holder dont need to fill up I-94 form when enter US

Thank you