Travel with Advance parole..visa expired.URGENT

Do we require Transit-Visa for UK, if we are travelling through Air-India. Even though we don't get down through plane.

India - Air India

If we go by AIR india, can we required Transit visa.

I have Candian Visa stamp (expired)
I have H1B Approval
I have expired H1B Stamp on Passport
I have AP.

Transit Visa for Germany (India)

As long as you have a valid unexpired visa to travel to the USA and you hold Indian passport, YOU ARE GOOD TO TRAVEL THRU. See below excerpts copied from the German Embassy site. I guess most of us should be covered under section (c)

If you hold

a)a residence title of a member state of the European Union or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA, i.e. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or

b)a residence permit of Andorra, Japan, Canada, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or the USA

you do not need a transit visa

c)Airport transit travelers who are holding a valid visa for the USA (an approval notice is not sufficient), Canada or Switzerland, are not obliged to obtain an airport transit visa prior to departure. Until further notice for these travelers a “visa on arrival” will be issued by the competent authorities at the respective airport in Germany and no specific action is required from them to obtain an airport transit visa.

http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need Transit visa with AP

I have,

Indian Passport
Expired H1 on Passport
Valid AP
Travelling through AIR India via London on same flight.

Do I need Transit visa?

Thanks.

German Transit Visa for Advance Parole:

German Transit Visa for Advance Parole:
---------------------------------------
My I-485 is pending and I have a valid Advance Parole. According to the new Transit Visa rules from the German web Site since Feb 05 - they will issue a transit visa on landing in Germany. Please let me know whether they will issue transit visa for advance Parole cases on landing in Germany?

Please let me know if anybody has travelled through Frankfurt in Feb 05 / Mar 05 WITHOUT transit visa and got them once they landed in Germany.

Thankyou.