travel while i 130 approved answer please

mike3333

bit about myself I am a BENEFICIARY OF A FAMILY BASED I - 130, my brother is an American citizen. A visa number came up for me in the year 2000 I did not act on it in time and they moved to terminate my case as of May 2004, I wrote them a letter and they have re-instated my case as of June 2004. They have requested of me and I have indicated to them that I will act as my own agent and for them to send all paper work to my home address in Canada. My brother has filed the required affidavit of support.

My question is that later this year I will travel to the U.S., for a 17 day vacation.Is travel to the U.S., allowed while this paper work is in process.I have traveled to the U.S., earlier this year and there were no problems. I have traveld to the United States many times for vacation since 1988 when this petition was first filed never had a problem. I contacted the NV.C., the other day they said they could not answer that question and told me to call the consular. Since i have had no problems before should i just bring proof of my job, house...etc that sows we will return to Canada. what are the chances they red flag me at the border since I asked the n.v.c., about vacation travel. We were born in Canada and have recently acquired passports