Travel Using H1 7th Year Ext.

Krishna Rajan

Registered Users (C)
Hi , I got my 7th Year H1 In July ( valid till Dec,2001 ). I went to Canada ( Vancuver ) to get Multiple H1 Visa stamped. I got my Visa stamped with no problems at all.

Cheers,

No Title

Congrats !
Since the stamp is based on your old visa date, I guess (could be wrong), you need to apply at Department of State and transfer that stamp i.e. revalidate your new H1-B till the new expiry date (as opposed to Dec,2001 the old visa\'s expiry date).

Good luck.

No Title

Manish,

I saw such I-140 & 7th yr Extension related questions before, and started seriously wondering what are the implications i.e. how they effect each other. Would you please help by explaining it. Thanks a bunch.

No Title

Hi Krishna

I got my 7th year H1 approved. I was thinking about getting it stamped in US or in Canada and planning to visit India. Will there by any problem, getting it stamped at Canada. Is there any interviews or special requirements for getting your visa stamp in Canada ? Your input is highly appreciated

Thanks
Ram Bala

Got H1 stamped by mail.

Ram Bala,

I got the 7th year extended visa stamped by mail from the US itself. It wasn\'t any problem. I haven\'t traveled on it yet. Plan to next week.

No Title

Hi Ram Bala,

Wish you got married and got H4 for your spouse... I will be traveling to India after getting it stamped it here with 7th yr H1B.... Could you let me know your experience....

Your input is highly appreciated.

No Title

Hi Ram bala/Anyone Who has got visa stamped here (for 7th Yr H1B),
How long it took to get the 7th Yr H1B visa stamped in US? Is there any way you can expediate the process? Expecting your valueble feedback at the earlist.

How did u get the extension?

Hi,

I would appreciate if you could tell me how u got the visa revalidated.. Is it possible to get it done here..Mine is expiring this march and I was wondering whether it would be possible to send for stamping to the consulate here..

Any info will be appreciated...