Travel Restrictions on Asyless - For How Long?

Canadian Visa

i went to get Canadian Visa today, it well allright. The officer asked if i ever had canadian visa, i showed them the old canadian visa in my country\'s passport (not RTD) and no other question asked.

No Title

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A SO-CALLED "DEFINITIVE ANSWER" ON THIS. THERE IS NO PUBLISHED CASE LAW BECAUSE MOST ASYLEES DO NOT RETURN HOME. THIS IS HOW THEY OBTAIN ASYLUM IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS A MOOT QUESTION FOR GENUINE REFUGEES.

MOST PEOPLE WILL BE SUPPORTIVE OF ADVERSE ACTIONS AGAINST ASYLEES WHO RETURN HOME. IN FACT I AM WRITING A LETTER TO INS ADMINISTRATORSS ASKING THEM TO WATCH OUT FOR FAKED ASYLEES DURING THE ADJUSTMENT PROCESS.

You seem to have an axe to grind, asylee

I don\'t think you are in the right forum, asylee. All the posts I\'ve seen of yours are negative ones, and threathening in many ways. This is a forum to share our experiences, and to let others who have just become asylees know what the whole process is all about, what to expect, what not to expect. I myself have learnt so much in this forum, and tried to share what I know. I don\'t think we come to this forum to make threats against anyone, make *FALSE* accusations against anyone, and to force people to do, or not to do, what they feel like doing. This is an information, and experience sharing, forum, asylee - not someplace you issue warnings and threats. You seem to have an axe to grind, asylee. If you want to share it with us, fine. I\'m sure the members here will listen and try to help you. If not, please stop issuing threats and warnings, and please take your negative postings someplace where they like stuff like that. Have a good day!! (And please don\'t shout.)

Watch out for asylee

I don\'t know who he is and what he\'s looking for on this site, but be careful. He sound very suspect to me. I don\'t understand 1 second how someone can post these kinds of threats on this forum.
To u asylee, please stop acting like that or get loss. We don\'t need that. What we need are good informations that can make the waiting period smooth. So, take your threats some place else where they belong.

My husband just get his asylum approved at the beginning of this year. And because of this, at the same time I became an asylum also. I know there is travel restriction on going to our home country. My question is if this restriction only applys to him or both of us? I don¡¯t have any reasons to be an asylum without my husband. Can I apply the RTD to go back to our home country and reenter to US by my own? And he still stays in US. Is there any risk to lose my and/or his asylum status? Thank you very much.