Travel question U.S territories?

jayk14

Registered Users (C)
:confused:

I have a MTR pending for I-485 that was denied.

Is it possible to travel to U.S territories (Puertorico or US Virgin Islands)?

I know these countries are U.S territories and from what I have read online, you only need a Drivers License to travel via AIR.

I cant leave the US according to USCIS while MTR is pending and I was wondering if I travel to the U.S territories, will the USCIS find out or is it considered abandoning my application?

Eb3 Retrogressed

I know these countries are U.S territories and from what I have read online, you only need a Drivers License to travel via AIR.

I cant leave the US according to USCIS while MTR is pending and I was wondering if I travel to the U.S territories, will the USCIS find out or is it considered abandoning my application?

WHAT IF ONE HAVE I-140 APPROVED AND H1 EXTENSION BUT EXPIRED STAMP ON EXPIRED PASSPORT?

Is it really urgent to travel??
if you are in doubt then be in the safe side and dont risk your applications
My 2 cents

Any luck on MTR

Hi,

Any news on your MTR? I am also in the same boat and would like to know how long it takes to process 290B?