Travel... No parole... If 485 approved

Ashv

Registered Users (C)
Hello all..

My wife and I planning to travel India in October using our H4/H1 Visas, which are valid until 2003. I\'ll back in mid December but she will stay up there until Feb\'02. If I only get 485 approval here when she was out of country then what would happend to her status. Is there any problem for her to get into the country?. Would you guys please suggest us a solution for this scenario? By the way we didn\'t apply for Parole.

EB2.. CSC.. RD:03/28, ND:04/16 FP:07/24. My wife is waiting for FP.

Thanks

No Title

My best advice would be to postpone your trips. Get your wife\'s FP done and i\'ve seen 485 approvals after just 5-6 weeks after the FP.

No Problem

Hi,

I am in a similar situation and had put the the same question to the discussion board a few days back. According to my attorney, CIBA, Sheela Murthy (Chat) and others it should not be a problem if you have a valid multiple H or L visa stamped on your passport.
You can look for my post which was a few days back.

Also the idea of \'no travel\' till you get your GC does not make any sense. People in many lines of work have to travel to South America and Europe often, on projects.

Just my two cents

Jumper Cable

No Title

If you are outside USA and your 485 gets approved , then if you use your h1 visa to enter , i was told that it is illegal!!
so Better watch out Guys!!