travel india ????

GC412

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My friend situation as follows.

His and his wife Visa (H4) expires on SEP 2003.

He applied for her GC (all I140, I485, I765, I131 pending), but it was denied. so he appeled ....

Now situation,

My friend's wife planned to go india, so when she suppose to come back ? . (1 month before her expires date, is this OK ?).

if her AP approved in mean time ... can she use her AP at any time (while returning from india)?

I greatly appreciate any inputs on her situation ....

Why it denied ?

Could you send me detail why his I-485 Application was denied

I would appreciate thanks,

I140 denied ....

No ... Only his I140 denied .... they did not see his I485 atall ....

By friend do you really mean you??? - and are you just embarrassed of admitting it. Because really we're all friends here -we have the same burdens, the same frustrations. I feel your pain friend.

Any questions please to ask

Re: I140 denied ....

Shouldn't be problem, unless I-140 denied becuase of fraud. If he is in status and maintaining h1 status she should able to use h4 visa to come back before expire date

You need to remember GC is future job and h1 is for current job so as long as they maintain thier status, they should be fine
I would recomodate to take employment letter, pay stub and h1/ h4 approval with her for safer side.

one more thing I-140 stage, depended doesn't come in to picture, thier document start in only I-485 stage

My friend's wife planned to go india, so when she suppose to come back ? . (1 month before her expires date, is this OK ?).

yes, anytime before her h4 visa date expire

if her AP approved in mean time ... can she use her AP at any time (while returning from india)?

sure, she can use h4 or AP which ever she want to use, consult lawyer for more info

Originally posted by GC412
No ... Only his I140 denied .... they did not see his I485 atall ....