Travel companion

pavnee

Registered Users (C)
Travel companion

Could someone tell me what is the best way that I can find someone who can be on the same flight with my parents who just do not know any english, who are planning on visiting me in san francisco soon? I really can't afford to go and bring them with me

They will be travelling from hyderabad to san francisco- can only speak telugu.:confused:

The best way is to ask them (your parents) to talk to the people who are boarding the flight in Hyd, who might help them, in case your parents has to answer any questions from POE.

You can even try asking your friends, if any of thier relatives coming in the same flight.

A different Port of Entry for Parents

Hi,

Could you tell me what happens when my parents could arrive at an east coast POE, when I live on the west coast-
1. Would that be a problem for the entry?
2. If not, would they reduce the amount of time they allow my parents to stay here?
3. What is the best way to deal with it?

thank you very much for your help.

What is the reason for your parents to arrive at east coast?

Will they be staying with anybody else in east coast before coming to CA? In that case they can put the address of east coast in their I-94/Customs clearance forms. Amount of time really depends on the officer.