trapped in the 2nd round of name check

Reply for Picket, Chics, kbn_gc.

Ghost Card,
My PD is 2002 July @ NSC (EB3) . Very close to your case.

Could you please post any updates you get on your case?

Thank you

Folks,
I think i have recived about 4 PM's from all of you guys asking about the same info. So here it is. I dont know if i can take names and address's and stuff but i will give out general info.
1, I am from Michigan. City Detroit.
2, Senator for my city is Mr. Carl Levin.
3, My case is pending at NSC
4, I had a info pass appointment at Detroit Immi Office.

By the way i had a LUD on the day i made my senators office look into my case and then date changed 2 times without message change. This gives me hope but Be aware that by looking at the trend of approvals at NSC I see only folks with PD in 2001 getting approvals. I have not seen any from 2002 yet.

Please use this link to locate a senator for your state and city. And look for Senators who get Score of D or F as i picked this link from an anti immigration website. So please use this link and visit them. Calling them will not get your ball rolling.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/index.php3

And by the way my PD is in 2002, My real concern right now is an EAD card that has been pending since 89 days without a LUD or RFE. I am waiting for another 3 days B4 i can go back to these Incompetant, fat slobs at local office to start new battle to get an interim EAD card. Which by the way is in-itself a uphill battle.

Good luck to all who are stuck like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,
I think i have recived about 4 PM's from all of you guys asking about the same info. So here it is. I dont know if i can take names and address's and stuff but i will give out general info.
1, I am from Michigan. City Detroit.
2, Senator for my city is Mr. Carl Levin.
3, My case is pending at NSC
4, I had a info pass appointment at Detroit Immi Office.

By the way i had a LUD on the day i made my senators office look into my case and then date changed 2 times without message change. This gives me hope but Be aware that by looking at the trend of approvals at NSC I see only folks with PD in 2001 getting approvals. I have not seen any from 2002 yet.

Please use this link to locate a senator for your state and city. And look for Senators who get Score of D or F as i picked this link from an anti immigration website. So please use this link and visit them. Calling them will not get your ball rolling.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/index.php3

And by the way my PD is in 2002, My real concern right now is an EAD card that has been pending since 89 days without a LUD or RFE. I am waiting for another 3 days B4 i can go back to these Incompetant, fat slobs at local office to start new battle to get an interim EAD card. Which by the way is in-itself a uphill battle.

Good luck to all who are stuck like me.

Awesome man awesome...
So useful info.
One question is why D or F? I really don't understand what is D or F and D- ? I am looking for new york city. I think it's Hillary Clinton, please take a look and suggest, I will go tomorrow itself, my pd is current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Check

All,

After seeing several approvals last 2 weeks or so, I was getting worried as my OD is 8/2001. I generated a servce request on 6/8/2007 and went for infopass appointment this morning. I have been told that my case is pending for name check since 6/2005. I am not sure what to do.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

PM24

PD 8/2001
Concurrent filling 10/2001
140 AD 1/2005
Bio-1 3/2005
Trf from VSC to TSC 3/2007
FP-2nd - 5/2007
Since then no LUD, No approvals

D and F grade !!

Awesome man awesome...
So useful info.
One question is why D or F? I really don't understand what is D or F and D- ? I am looking for new york city. I think it's Hillary Clinton, please take a look and suggest, I will go tomorrow itself, my pd is current.

Garamchai,
Its funny i am having a garam cai while answering your querry. Well this web site where you can get info on senators is run by ANTI- IMMIGRATION Redneck hicks. So all those senators who are Pro-Immi they give them a Failing grade of D or F. Hence All the senators who got bad grades according to them are Actually more friendly towards our strive.:p

I thought, they have had stopped iEAD?

Garamchai,
Its funny i am having a garam cai while answering your querry. Well this web site where you can get info on senators is run by ANTI- IMMIGRATION Redneck hicks. So all those senators who are Pro-Immi they give them a Failing grade of D or F. Hence All the senators who got bad grades according to them are Actually more friendly towards our strive.:p

Gotcha, I am going to Lady Clinton's office probably tomorrow itself. Hope they entertain me. Any tips as how to deal with them? Any appointments needed?

Garamchai,

Gotcha, I am going to Lady Clinton's office probably tomorrow itself. Hope they entertain me. Any tips as how to deal with them? Any appointments needed?
Actually I was earlier going for gc2go for the name, but then have to settle down with garamchai only... but those morons still got me in namecheck...:D

Actually I was earlier going for gc2go for the name, but then have to settle down with garamchai only... but those morons still got me in namecheck...:D

Your name seems to be slightly better than mine .. U are only in the first round of namecheck ... The big brother has found my name so "unpleasant" that ... they have send it for the 2nd time...

Just Got my EAD approved

Your name seems to be slightly better than mine .. U are only in the first round of namecheck ... The big brother has found my name so "unpleasant" that ... they have send it for the 2nd time...

I think they will take time for my 485now. As Sons of Corny Bitccccchs Took 89 days to approve my 4th EAD. Gentlemen I think I will thank the havens as my ead was expiring on coming friday.And they approved it on 9th June which happens to be a saturday. And I think I will be in touch with my Senators conselor for that Official push to get my 485 done.. What do you folks suggest.

Best of luck once again for all those who are planning to use my Plan to get some "REAL" info on thier cases. And I also suspect that they might have outsourced/Offshored Customer support to Maybe Bangladesh or Maybe Timbaktoo. :D

Everybody,

Please note that Name Checks are more then one type and depending on the case may be valid for 15 months only!!

Associate Director of Domestic Operations, Michael L. Aytes, has released a Memo dated December 21, 2006 which explains the current FBI Name Check Policy and announces changes in USCIS policy with regards to missing or incorrect date of birth, validity periods, duplicate requests, and expedited name checks.

Check this out:
http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/monthly/BIMmemo.pdf

Rememebr guys this is from a top official of USCIS and he has released the official policy document so lets accept that 2nd round Name Checks are very much possible.

Regards.

2nd name check

man this is possible and could be true because immediately after my 2nd fp , the FBI were at my neighbours house inquiring about me, they said something to the fact that they are doing a check because i probably applied for a job in FBI or its allied divisions. Now my neighbor thinks i work for the FBI

thanks a lot ghost_card for the info. I was one of those sent you PMs.
I will try to get with my senator's office and see what happens.
Same thing happened with my EAD too, they took very long to approve it and you know what the lady at infopass told me ?
She told me not to worry about it if my employer is not worried even EAD expires. I did not know to laugh or cry.

EB3 -INDIA -AUG 2002.

I just called USCIS and got a CSR and she offered to put in a service request since she did not have information from the NSC. I asked her if she could transfer me to an office there and she said that she could transfer to an officer there but she could put me through to an officer. So a very nice officer answered the phone and I told that my case is outside the processing time.

She asked my information and said that I had my biometrics on 04/13 and that on 04/30 it was assigned to an officer for review. When I asked her if my checks are all done, she looked it up and said that the Backgorund check and namecheck are both pending and she said that could be why it is pending. She said to be patient and that the case is under review. I asked if she knew when the checks were initiated, she said she did not know.

Gurus, please advise, is it possible that a case is assigned for review without the checks being completed? How can I expedite the review.
I am planning to take an Infopass on June 26.

My case details:
PD:Nov 2002
Transferred CSC-->NSC March 07
I 485 RD 07/04
EAD Number 4 applied: 04/07

I just called USCIS and got a CSR and she offered to put in a service request since she did not have information from the NSC. I asked her if she could transfer me to an office there and she said that she could transfer to an officer there but she could put me through to an officer. So a very nice officer answered the phone and I told that my case is outside the processing time.

She asked my information and said that I had my biometrics on 04/13 and that on 04/30 it was assigned to an officer for review. When I asked her if my checks are all done, she looked it up and said that the Backgorund check and namecheck are both pending and she said that could be why it is pending. She said to be patient and that the case is under review. I asked if she knew when the checks were initiated, she said she did not know.

Gurus, please advise, is it possible that a case is assigned for review without the checks being completed? How can I expedite the review.
I am planning to take an Infopass on June 26.

My case details:
PD:Nov 2002
Transferred CSC-->NSC March 07
I 485 RD 07/04
EAD Number 4 applied: 04/07
Did you get any notice or actually go for biometric on 4/30, she said the same bullshit for me but I never received any notice nor I went for any biometrics. Did you travel to India recently?

2nd NC is very possible

Let's face it. I just read the annual report 07 from USCIS ombudsman. In addition to all the cases that we discussed in this thread,
it happened to some people who made inquiries (sometimes congressional) for a pending nc and then some uscis employee started a second nc to fbi unintentionally.

Let's face it. I just read the annual report 07 from USCIS ombudsman. In addition to all the cases that we discussed in this thread,
it happened to some people who made inquiries (sometimes congressional) for a pending nc and then some uscis employee started a second nc to fbi unintentionally.

although nc is a service paid by USCIS to FBI and every nc is initiated by USCIS, once it's submitted to FBI, it would be totally out of USCIS' hand.

Basically an employee's mistake could make you wait for another 3 or more years regarding nc.

Garamchai
yes actually I did get my second FP done on April 13. No I have not visited home or travelled outside in over 3 years ! I think that mine is definitely related to second FP because about 7 months back, I had moved and changed the address. At the time I received a confirmation from USCIS saying that my address is updated and that the case was pending because it is waiting for availibility of visa. If its not one thing, then it is another. What to do.

Did you get any notice or actually go for biometric on 4/30, she said the same bullshit for me but I never received any notice nor I went for any biometrics. Did you travel to India recently?