transter to Missouri

b301

Registered Users (C)
I apply 485 from New York and live in New York. today the online said my case was transfered to Missorri . I called my lawer .he said he have no idea why my case transfer to missouri. I remenbered in this forum someone also have similar situation.
On December 5, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER for them to schedule and conduct your interview

RD:03-19-02
ND:04-09-02
NIW
NY

were you out of status anytime during your stay here in the US? A compete history of your entry and departure using various documents may explain such a transfer. Post more details.....

I never out of status. I never left the USA since I came to USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
b301,
NY and some other states are using the NEW Missouri Service Center (addressed in Illinois) for sharing the load. It started for family cases and has extended to Employment based too.

The transfer doesnt have a reason always. Its purely on their judgement...

goodluck

Chakmur- it has nothing to do with Status...

SWaiting:
Where I can get more information about Missouri transfer? Do you know I must go to Missouri for interview or it also possible to get approved without interview. Do you ever know somone got approved after transfer to Missouri

My I-485 was transfered to Local office from VSC more than a year back. Recently I filed my AP at local office but it was sent to MSC by local office.

Processing time on the receipt notice was 90 days by I got the AP within 40 days. So I think MSC is much faster than other service centers.

Friend,
stop worrying so much.
a) You dont have to go no where. MSC is just a step in the middle and lot of local offices are using it due to the workload. MSC collects the information and at the required time, sends the file back to NYC local office for the interview..
b) Lot of people on this forum have been trnasfered to MSC. Search those threads... It may help you..

goodluck
Originally posted by b301
SWaiting:
Where I can get more information about Missouri transfer? Do you know I must go to Missouri for interview or it also possible to get approved without interview. Do you ever know somone got approved after transfer to Missouri

Munu:
You mean you got the approved within 40 days without interview?
Could you post your detail

munu:
per online procession time: the Missouri Service center I485 Now Processing Cases Receipted on April 2003. It mean I need to wait half to 1 year to get approved