• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Translation of papers frm Bengali to English at Dhaka, Bangladesh

I am also DV2010 winner and already sent back my 1st letter. But now I also afraid that all of my certificates and marks sheets are laminated. Should I keep it as it is now or should I try to remove lamination? From where I can remove lamination smoothly?

you have to remove the laminations. go to nilkhet they have machine for removing lamination.Do it carefully.all the best. cheers.

you have to remove the laminations. go to nilkhet they have machine for removing lamination.Do it carefully.all the best. cheers.

What should I do? I live in Thailand and there is no Nilkhet here:). Metroloy - Can I send my certificates to you ? Just Kidding. Although I should not all are very serious here.

What should I do? I live in Thailand and there is no Nilkhet here:). Metroloy - Can I send my certificates to you ? Just Kidding. Although I should not all are very serious here.

No problem man,I'll be more than happy if I can help you. So you must be planning for your CP in Thailand? Not coming to BD!!!

I really don't understand why we Bangladeshi People follow the practice of laminating things.Thanks god I didn't do my own. Ne way you can ask for any help any time . Hopefully we will be having interview at the same time(as both of us having 3digit rank #), If god is kind enough I think mine will be on 1st October. So pray for me & all the best for you& ur family.

Hi I'm thinking of opening a thread for dv 2010 Bangladeshi people. I think it will be helpful for everyone in this forum . What say!!

Keep in touch ,Thanks & cheers.

Dear Metroloy, Its nice idea to open thread for DV2010 BANGLADESHI WINNERS. I dont have any clear knowledge about dv lottery processing. I am from a rural village of Bangladesh. Thats why I already spent a lot of money want of knowledge. I didnt know this forum at my NL receiving time and that is my bad luck.

No problem man,I'll be more than happy if I can help you. So you must be planning for your CP in Thailand? Not coming to BD!!!

I really don't understand why we Bangladeshi People follow the practice of laminating things.Thanks god I didn't do my own. Ne way you can ask for any help any time . Hopefully we will be having interview at the same time(as both of us having 3digit rank #), If god is kind enough I think mine will be on 1st October. So pray for me & all the best for you& ur family.

Hi I'm thinking of opening a thread for dv 2010 Bangladeshi people. I think it will be helpful for everyone in this forum . What say!!

Keep in touch ,Thanks & cheers.
I am also expecting 1st of October. Lets see. Yea that's a good idea. Better to open a new thread for The Bangladeshi.

Take care.

U have to translate all the original documents into English which r in Bengali language.
Go to front of Press Club, Dhaka- their u will find many typists - cotact one of them( MR. WALIULLAH, Ph# 01726486374- he has done my papers) - they will do the work for u- give him atleast a day or two to do the work- all the papers are also need to be notorized. he will do it for u too. Dont forget to bargain for the work with the typist. Try to know the price fr each document.

I am also giving u an address of the translator- may be their u can have ur work done at a little bit lower price I guess-
LANGUAGE TRANSLATION CENTER
12, Purana Paltan, L. Mallick Complex( 1st floor)

Tel: 7176857, 01716-172028
mail: languagetranslation@hotmail.com

Please remove all the laminations of ur documents if u had any - u hv to go to NILKHET fr that.

SOHANA
Ok I was just reading what Suhana said. it is a good piece of information but as we all know now that if you go to the Press Club roadside typist, afterall to a typist, for your paper translation purpose, they will mess up your paper. you cannot employ a village doctor to conduct your major operation. it is rather better to go to a well known translation agency or translator who has experience in doing translation work along with notarization attestation as well as other attesations from ministry as required sometimes by the concerned Embassy. for your information I got all my papers educational paper and business papers translated from a translation agency named xxxxxxxxxxxxx who are in this kind of service for quite a long time. they also got all my papers notarized. they are located in or around Dainik Bangla or Motijheel area. they can be found at their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I was just reading what Suhana said. it is a good piece of information but as we all know now that if you go to the Press Club roadside typist, afterall to a typist, for your paper translation purpose, they will mess up your paper. you cannot employ a village doctor to conduct your major operation. it is rather better to go to a well known translation agency or translator who has experience in doing translation work along with notarization attestation as well as other attesations from ministry as required sometimes by the concerned Embassy. for your information I got all my papers educational paper and business papers translated from a translation agency named xxxxxxxxx who are in this kind of service for quite a long time. they also got all my papers notarized. they are located in or around Dainik Bangla or Motijheel area. they can be found at their website.
Did you notice you were reading a post from 2008? Maybe things have changed a bit in the last 12 years, hmm