transfers to Connecticut

latifa

Registered Users (C)
Anybody knows , how many months take to receive the letter from local office for the interview???

Hi Latifa,

My case too has been transfered to hartford. Still looking for a resource to get the time lag for an interview. Let us keep in touch.

souri

souri_m

Souri_m, When did your case transtered to local hartford office? Mine too. My RD is 7/12/2002. Can you post your info.? Thanks.

Details

My case was transfered on Jun 5th, 2003. So very fresh.

RD 02/06/02
ND 02/22/02
FP 04/11/02
TD 06/05/03
EAC 02 116 XXXXX

Souri

souri_m

souri_m. My case is:EAC-02-238 xxxxx. It is transfered to Harford on May 12 2003. Do you know why might be the reason to transfer case to local? Is it a good sign or not? How long will it take to get interview scheduled? Thanks for your inputs!

Good or Bad??????????

Hi

I am basing my opinion on a case of my friend( I know him through work, not very close). It is not at all good. I think he is still waiting( close to 1 1/2 years, I have not spoken to him recently, some 4 moths ago).

So Not good. The reason my case got moved is I presume my I 140 got revoked. And my lawyer was trying to correct it, when she left the company.

My gut says the interview is random(my friend's was a very clean case).

From your input , you seem to have files arrounf June 2002. Is it correct?

Good luck,

Souri

souri_m

souri_m. My case is filed on 7/04/02. My case is a very clean case. No ref. I-140 is approved. Never change employer and address. I think they might choose case randomly. What do you think?

I souri_m.
My case is very clean , I began the process in 2000. and the case was transferred in march 2003 . I do not know the reason because I supposed received directly the approval notice from vermont service center. Your friend ( whom was awiting more than 11/2 year) was transferred to Hartford too?
keep in touch .

No biggy

Guys,

I have a couple of co-workers whose cases were moved. They applied after me. One of them is scheduled for an interview next month and the other one ... guess what applied a montha after me and the lucky devil is already got a stamp in the passport. So take a chill pill. There are all kinds of cases transferred. Everything depends upon how simple your case is.

Hope this brightens your day !

How long you may get interview letter after your case get transfered?

Can someone tell me how long you may get interview letter after your case get transfered to Hartford? Thanks. My case just get transfered on May 12,2003. My RD is 7/12/2002. Please reply!