Transferred to Local BCIS

I just got transferred. In the mail I rec'd a welcome to BCIS flyer!!!! i mean really if I had it my way I'd never ever think about these guyz again in my life.

Originally posted by GeeCee Saga
I just got transferred. In the mail I rec'd a welcome to BCIS flyer!!!! i mean really if I had it my way I'd never ever think about these guyz again in my life.

Hey !! Just relax. I know it's tough. But what else can you do ? Just try to divert your mind into something else.

GeeCee, same thing happened to me...

It might be a new fashion at BCIS...They should have interviewed me directly, not gone through VSC.

Please include your detail

My detail:

RD 11/08/2001
ND 12/05/2001
FP 01/11/2002 done earlier than schedule
TD 03/03/2003 for both of us
EB 3 not a single change since filed for i-485 and straight case
Transferred to NYC (Hope for the best)

Originally posted by GeeCee Saga
In the mail I rec'd a welcome to BCIS flyer!!!!

GCSagaa : My case was tranfered as well - Can you please answer these questions :
Did you really receive something in mail or are you just being sarcastic?

Do you if the INS website is updated once the interview is scheduled?

Whic BCIS office was yr case transfered to?

My case is transferred to local BCIS at Arlington VA
The Online Status still says recd your RFE on Oct 9th
Came to know about it when called INS at Vermont
Called the Senators Office said the same thing The INS Arlington is Backlogged 1 1/2 years to 2 Years so dont expect anything before september 2004.

Transferred Date Dec 9th 2002.

What else can you say start packing and lets go back home. Perhaps this country is not worth it anymore.

Hi rajivghatak,

Mine is also transferred (Oct 7, 2002) to Arlington, VA. 1 1/2 years from when? I guess from I-485 RD. Last time I asked IIO they said it's taking 20 months from I-485 RD, not transfer date.

You really scared me. It is too frustraiting, waiting another two years for interview.

This message is for pulse:

Processing Time for getting interview letter from local district office depends on the workload of the local office. The variation in timings can be a month to a few years. Thus one can not compare timings between different local district offices.

Please add your details after going thorugh New York transfer cases link

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=13781&highlight=Kamal+Matta

I hope this helps.

Any info of a lawyer who can expedite the NYC transfer Case

Does anyone know any lawyer who can expedite NYC transfer case? If someone knows, please provide his name and phone number. It will be a great help for me.
Thanks

Kamal Matta

Thank you very much for your help. Your link helped me a lot and made me upset by knowing the hard truth.

Originally posted by rajivghatak
My case is transferred to local BCIS at Arlington VA
The Online Status still says recd your RFE on Oct 9th
Came to know about it when called INS at Vermont
Called the Senators Office said the same thing The INS Arlington is Backlogged 1 1/2 years to 2 Years so dont expect anything before september 2004.

Transferred Date Dec 9th 2002.

What else can you say start packing and lets go back home. Perhaps this country is not worth it anymore.
Did they schedule your interview yet??

Mine and wife's case has been transferred to local office in OKlahoma City on Aug 25. My fingerprint will expire soon. Any idea how long will it take to schedule an interview in Oklahoma City BCIS?