Transferred to Jacksonville FL Tracker

richlee168

Registered Users (C)
My case has been transferred to Jacksonville FL.
Does anyone have the same experience recently transferred to Jacksonville and how soon they can schedule an interview?

Any feedback will be very appreciate.

I-140
ND:12/18/2002
RFE:06/01/2004
(on-line message shown approved on 06/01/2004, but actually received RFE)
RFE repsonce:06/11/2004
AD: ?
I-485
RD:04/08/2003
ND:04/09/2003
FP:05/30/2003
RFE:06/01/2004 (Medical and legal status for a period of time.)
RFE response: 07/12/2004
RFE Act: 07/19/2004
Transferred: 07/27/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax club for 485 transferred cases

Welcome to the club. I have no answers to your questions, as I am still waiting. However I wish Jax transferred case would keep this thread alive by sharing any experience you might want to share. I have noticed there are several Jax folks here in the forum.

My details are listed below:

EB-2 No change of address no change of employer.
I-140: AD Dec 10, 2001
I-485: ND Jan 03, 2002. TD April 28 2004. Second FP done in June 2004 since 1st one expired through walk-in and requesting for it in local INS.

No clue when the interview will be scheduled. The reasons given by local IIO were:
1- Older cases will be processed before mine (Means you have to have patience. Sounds logical, but how about the reality? FIFO?).
2- Data must be in their system before processing (what does it mean? Do they need to key in all the info first in the local? How long will it take?).
3- TSC keeps on giving them older cases so hard for them to project the interview time.

Your comments 1, 2 and 3 is what the local immigration officer in Jacksonville told you ?

It seems you dropped by Jacksonville office and talked to them, do you feel they are helpful to take care of your concern?

Did the officer in Jacksonville check whether you are in their system already?

I called the national customer service today and was told if I have not heard anything from Jacksonville office in 60 days, then I can call them for a case inquiry.

Any input will be very appreciate.

richlee168, yes. That's correct. Interesting to know you can make an inquiry 60 days later. Which tier of customer service gave you such info? Thanks

jcl, Just the national customer service 800 number, 1-800-375-5283.
they must be told you a different story than what I was told......?

to jcl

I went to Jacksonville office on August 16th and was told my case has been received by local office. (No idea whether it is electronic format or paper work forwarded from TSC.)

I was told the interview maybe in December or February next year.
I also got 2nd FP the same day because my 1st FP is expering.

Have you heard anything from local office?
It seems not many cases transferred to Jacksonville local office.

No progress yet. Only update I have is they have my application in their system. IIO refused to give me an estimation of the interview date. You are lucky since you know when it will happen.

Tranfer to Jacksonville FL local office

I moved form New Jersey to Florida two years ago they just transfered my case to JAX local office on 12/05/04. I dont know what to make of this.
Case:
Employment Base I-485 11/05/2002

I received my approval in October 2004 without an interview.

Wish you all the best.

Our Cases have been transferred to Jacksonville, FL office couple of days ago from NSC.
Will anybody be able to guess roughly how long it will take for interview depending on your experience.
Also, please share your interview experiences.

Thank you.

My case was transferred in April 2004 and approved in October same year. So 6 months for me. Can't answer interview question, since mine was approved with no interview. Good luck!

Hyder,

My case has been transferred to Jax 8 months already, still waiting.

I-140
ND:12/18/2002
RFE:06/01/2004
(on-line message shown approved on 06/01/2004, but actually received RFE)
RFE repsonce:06/11/2004
AD: finally case clear with AD 06/01/2004 (received approval notice in October, 2004.)

I-485
RD:04/08/2003
ND:04/09/2003
FP:05/30/2003
RFE:06/01/2004 (Medical and legal status for a period of time.)
RFE response: 07/12/2004
RFE Act: 07/19/2004
Transferred: 07/27/2004

Infopass: 08/16/2004, Case was received from TSC, did 2nd finger print the same day.
infopass: 12/30/2004, imm officer did not tell anything about my case, just told me keep waiting.

richlee168,

Did you call 1-800 number of USCIS and request an inquiry about your case?
On other threads I noticed that people call in and put an inquiry and that helps.

Thank you.
Hyder

please comment if you have received your interview letter...

Hi:
New to the forum. But glad I found it. Have tried to create new thread to have couple of questions anwered with limited success.

Assuming the "Tranfer Cases" are more or less the same... no matter what sub office, I would appreciate if someone could respond to the following question...

Situation:
My wife (original petitioner) received the interview letter [for adjustment of status] but I (dependent) have not. Its already been a 2 weeks since she got hers and her appointment is on 4/25.

Question 1
I am wondering if I can just go with her? Or do I need a seperate appointment letter. I plan to go anyways.. but would be helpful to know for sure so that I can be prepared.

Question 2
Is there a trick to securing an infopass appointment? Can I just show up in the morning to the Sub Office here in Tampa. Been trying without success for tampa office (have tried jacksonville and miami offices too).

Please
Any couple who have received/appeared for interviews etc... please comment if you had seperate letters or just the original petitioner got the appointment letter. And any help with infopass or experience about going without an appointment will be very helpful.

Besides the interview letter asks for whole lotta things (some of which i understand) but there is request for affidavit from 3 people (one of which should be our neighbour), to the fact that we are married. That I felt was bizarre.

Anyways any comments would be very much appreciated.

My case was transfered to Jacksonville local office on Jun 7 2004 but no responce so far.
I called 1-800 number and she said current processing date is Jun 15 2004 , your case might be under process.

Finger print done : Feb 2004

I485 receipt date : 04/14/2002

Local congressman mailing address

Anybody knows Jacksonville's local congressman address?
I am thinking to send him/her letter just in case some miracle will happen and local office will send me some reponse about my case.

Transfered to local office on Jun 7 2004.

Thanks