Transferred to Detroit, MI

Congrats!

hey 9296 - congrats on getting over with it..

I am still waiting for an interview letter - and since lawyer was pusing for me to apply for EAD renewal - I applied couple of days back paying 175$ fees.. my EAD expires in July end.. I was hoping for approval - earlier which never came thru.. 485 fiing date : Nov 2002, PD : May 2001.

My case was TD to Detroit 4th Feb - no update/info as of yet.. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for best.. if anyone else is waiting please share !...

Initiate INTERVIEW

My case is moved from Atlanta local INS to Detroit local INS office on 4/20th. My ND is July 2003. Currently Detroit is processing Dec 2004.

I took infopass and went there to enquiry. I asked the lady "is there any date by which if i dont get interview, i should call on you?" she said no, whenever they process the case they will mail the interview.

Is there anyway I can initiate the interview? or call somebody?

Thanks,

ConcurrentFiler said:
My case is moved from Atlanta local INS to Detroit local INS office on 4/20th. My ND is July 2003. Currently Detroit is processing Dec 2004.

I took infopass and went there to enquiry. I asked the lady "is there any date by which if i dont get interview, i should call on you?" she said no, whenever they process the case they will mail the interview.

Is there anyway I can initiate the interview? or call somebody?

Thanks,

Try to call the number given in transfer notice. If some one is there talk to them, or else leave a detailed message with your lin no and contact no.
I did that three times, they called me and said it may take up to 3 months to get an interview, but i got it in two months. No one knows how they work.