transferred cases are ruined?

girlscout

Registered Users (C)
I called Texas Service Center today using the POJ method.
A very cold lady answered. She said ( in very slow motion) that even though my case was submitted to Vermont in 2004, but it was not submitted to Texas. It was transferred to Texas in March 2007, then it would not be processed before anybody who submitted to Texas earlier than March 2007.
In other words, my receipt date of 2004 and three years waiting got completely wasted!

Is that true? :confused: Then I want to file a lawsuit! :mad:

Any official/legal method to confirm?

That sucks. 3 years wasted.

One question when you check your status online... does it say we received your application on March 2007 ? did they issue a new reciept number... what is your Receipt Date and Notice Date ?

My case was filed on in VSC on Mid June..transferred to TSC.. when I check the status it say we received in July 12th..

A very cold lady answered. She said ( in very slow motion) that even though my case was submitted to Vermont in 2004, but it was not submitted to Texas. It was transferred to Texas in March 2007, then it would not be processed before anybody who submitted to Texas earlier than March 2007.
In other words, my receipt date of 2004 and three years waiting got completely wasted!

that is completely wrong! Most TSC IO's are nothing, they just give all wrong information.
I have seen lot of people got approved whose cases are transfered from VSC => TSC in March 2007.

Try to open SR or take infopass appointment to know the correct status.

All the best.

Not the case

girlscout,

I agree with LaborBadhi. So many transferred cases got approved in the last couple of months that this statement from the IO is not conceivable. You say she spoke in slow motion? Maybe she just overdosed on her medication today?

Meanwhile, do you have any thinmints to sell?

Texas time

Some of the original Texas filers like me are waiting from 2002! :mad:For the past three months transfer cases from Vermont with even 2004 dates were getting approved! :cool:Now it may be time for us.

Dull in Dallas, if you are from 2002, you are already in front of me no matter what. ;)

LaborBadhi, thank you! I will open a SR soon. :)

GCLingum, I think she was trying to be super "firm". Or maybe she was not in a good mood. She interrupted me constantly.

My online status said "on March 7 2007 we transferred your case to ....". The paper receipt I got in 2004 said "receipt data July XX 2004".

Original receipt date of I-485 is considered in processing times.

Hi Girlscout,

My case was transfered from VSC to TSC in March 2007. I received approval earlier this month.

You should initiate a SR. I think the IO gave you inaccurate info.

Hi Girlscout,

My case was transfered from VSC to TSC in March 2007. I received approval earlier this month.

You should initiate a SR. I think the IO gave you inaccurate info.

Thank you, akayal! :)

I called the main number trying to initiate a SR today. A nice lady said since I was transferred to Texas, the transfer time & the processing time of Texas count. :eek: Then I asked her if the three years I've been waiting is wasted... she said no, since Texas is processing faster, the processing time is Dec 19, 2006 right now. :eek:

I will give it three months. Then I will file a lawsuit if nothing happens still.

Do not worry!!!

These IO are worst than any animal

Thank you, akayal! :)

I called the main number trying to initiate a SR today. A nice lady said since I was transferred to Texas, the transfer time & the processing time of Texas count. :eek: Then I asked her if the three years I've been waiting is wasted... she said no, since Texas is processing faster, the processing time is Dec 19, 2006 right now. :eek:

I will give it three months. Then I will file a lawsuit if nothing happens still.

I also heared from IO some time back, saying that transfer date becomes receiving date at TSC ( transferred location )... and they will process based on their receiving date...

It is proven that lot of transferred cases approved.,

Not sure which one to blieve based on experience or IO confirmations !!! really sucks.... dimak karab hojatahai

TSC IOs are ******

There is only one rule at USCIS - This is how they've been told to
process cases:
Rule of Thumb:
Take any paper on your desk (this can be from any of the cases you might
have worked recently). Make an arrow out of it and shoot it on
the huge dumpyard of case files. Pick the file where the arrow hits
and process the case.
If arrow misses the files then take the rest of the day off!!:eek:

If the IOs are giving such answers then we should record that conversation
and submit to good law firm like Rajiv Khanna or Murthy. Bring this to their
attention. Who knows there could be so many morons out there, who
may be really processing cases by making their own rules!!
God bless the Non-immigrant community!
God bless the Transferred Cases!
God bless the Original cases too!!
May God give brains to the usics system or
give us more power to cope with this stupidity!!:eek: