Transfered To Ne,

NSC is approving cases

One of my friends with similar dates and profile as mine got 485 approved today from NSC.

Does this message mean the GC is approved?
========
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 23, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
========

No update on my son's or wife's application as yet. is this normal?
response to my Wife RFE was acknowledged yesterday by USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
========

On May 23, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
========

Looks like Approval -- Congratulations.
I have seen other people on this board where in the spouse's approval happened couple of months later than the primary applicant.

Standerad Interview

Satandared Interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stsndared interview.

Received an Email from CRIS stating case transfered to local office for
standered Interview.
Can some explain, what is this standared Interview?

Thanks.

Hi Josamdee,
was the approval from NSC? The reason I ask is that some cases were transferred back to CSC.. thanks
ela
========

========

How did you respond to the RFE? I am getting one (not sure about the reason) - am getting ready for possible responses. thanks
Ela
Called lawyer...RFE is on Skin test that was never done.
Thankfully nothing related to crappy affadavit and birth cert issues.
Difficult to redo in India.

So I called NSC after a lot of heart pounding, got through to an agent who was at least polite while talking.

I told her my PD and App number and asked her if she could tell me if my case got assigned to an officer and how what is that status of my case as far as approval since my PD is now current. Her response:

Your case is in the area that assigns the case to an officer. It will take a "few weeks" for it to be assigned to an officer. And then it will take a "few weeks" for the officer to do a final review and approve the case.

I asked her if she could elaborate on the time line and she said that it might take 8-10 weeks.

PD August 2001
CSC>NSC
485 RD 12/04

How did you reach someone at NSC?

Hi purplehazea,

Could you please share they phone number you dialed to reach the officer at NSC? I would also like to call them to inquire about my case.

Thanks..

So I called NSC after a lot of heart pounding, got through to an agent who was at least polite while talking.

I told her my PD and App number and asked her if she could tell me if my case got assigned to an officer and how what is that status of my case as far as approval since my PD is now current. Her response:

Your case is in the area that assigns the case to an officer. It will take a "few weeks" for it to be assigned to an officer. And then it will take a "few weeks" for the officer to do a final review and approve the case.

I asked her if she could elaborate on the time line and she said that it might take 8-10 weeks.

PD August 2001
CSC>NSC
485 RD 12/04