Transfered To Ne,

Hi,

I received transfer notices for my family the wording is like this:

"This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transfered the above case to the following USCIS office for processing"

LINCON, NE.....

Did every one got the same message or different.

Thanks.
------------------------
EB3-India
PD - 11/09/01

I got notice and it says this case having Juridisaction at NE.

Naga1 you got good message. its encouraging.

Good Luck
dice12

I also received the same letter Naga1. These letters are from CSC.
Not from NE.
DEC12. Pls advise yr letter is from CSC or NE.

Thanks

I got Transfer notice saying having jurisdiction at NE. two of my friends got the same. so folks got to speed up processing looks like there NC is cleared. its good.

thanks
dice12
eb3 PD july01

Received an Email from USCIS stating ,

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. ......

Pls post,If some one recived same msg.

Thanks.

this is what I got

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Today I got same message as rx400h, initially I got message that this case has jurdisaction at NE.

dont know what the hell is going on

dice12
EB3
PD July 2001

Today I got same message as rx400h, initially I got message that this case has jurdisaction at NE.

dice12
EB3
PD July 2001

I also got the same message update today.

My PD is current, what about you guys who got an update today?

Can you guys put your RDs

Hello All,
Can you guys please put your 485 RD or NDs for checking on any pattern on cases that were transferred. So far I see that all PDs are of 2001. But, RD and NDs can help us more.
thanks,
Sri

dice12
EB3
PD July 2001

I see some selected cases has received today update(pending at NE).
Not all.

I think,eighter name check has been cleared or they may sent reminder
to FBI.

What do you think?
Pls.post

Thanks.

------PD-----ND-----RD-----
-----------------------------
EB2---04/02--01/05--12/04--NC cleared as per Senator in (may 2006)
-----------------------------

Please use this to update your dates

To; xyr888
Nagal
Dice23
rx400th
Josamdee

On 2/26 Received email stating "pending at NE"
Also LUD chaged on 2/27. Pls post,If your Lud also chnaged.

If Yes.
Can you guss why?.
Thanks.

No.

There is no change on LUD.... after 2/14 transfer...

Thanks.

-------------------
PD :11/09/01
EB-3, India

Currently Pending

My I485 and my wife's I485 was transfered on Feb 14 and got status message saying that "Processing", Today I got another update says that "Pending". I know that my wife's NC is cleared through an email enquiry at California Service Center.