Transfered to Chicago

jvelan

Registered Users (C)
We got the Letter yesterday saying that our case (485) is transfered to Chicago,IL to speedup the Process,they mentioned a Chicago Address and a Detroit Phone number below that,Since we live in Detroit we are confused with this process.Can anyone please explain what's Going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
How long it takes

Folks,

Those who transferred to chicago. Please share your experience. How long does it take for scheduling interview.

My case transferred to Chicago today. Please see my details in Signature

jvelan said:
We got the Letter yesterday saying that our case (485) is transfered to Chicago,IL to speedup the Process,they mentioned a Chicago Address and a Detroit Phone number below that,Since we live in Detroit we are confused with this process.Can anyone please explain what's Going on?

what is your RD?

RD was Augest 2003.,we both filled together,My wife got the FP 5 months ago,i got mine a month ago then both of them were trasfered to Chicago.

I called the Detroit Local Office today,they said that the files were moved from Chicago to Detroit,couple of days ago.Did anyone know how long the approval would take from now?..

Last edited by a moderator:
we got a interview letter from Detroit Local office last weekend,which is on End of Jan-2005