Transfer VSC-> TSC

gunt

Registered Users (C)
I received notice today that VSC has transfered my EB-1 EA petition to TSC for processing. I wonder if this has happened to any others from VSC. Seems similar to what happened at CSC.

I-140 RD 1/11/2006

transfered case from CSC to TSC

my I140 RD is feb 22 2006, LUD is feb 28, 2006. From CSC was transferred to TSC on 18 apr 2006 ..lud 20 apr

My EB2 (NIW) case has been transferred from VSC to TSC today morning.
VSC receipt date is 01/26/2006.

I am on the same boat, ,My case is also transfered to Texas on April'24'2006.
I just got an email yesterday saying
On May 9, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case

Do you have any update? Thanks

vsc->tsc

Hello,
My attorney filed my I140 on Mar 16,2006 to VSC. I got the receipt number from VSC - EAC########. I checked the USCIS website on Apr 27,2006 and found a notice that my I140 is transferred to TSC. I was using the same receipt number EAC##### and checked my application status in USCIS website and found that my case was approved and approval notice was mailed on May27,2006. When the case is transferred from VSC to TSC should we need to get a new receipt number? I was using the old receipt number which I got from VSC to find the status of my case. My attorney haven't received any approval notice as of today. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks
Akil

My employer filed I-140 under EB1 (Multinational Manager) on 01/23/06 and the case was transferred to TSC on 4/20/06. LUD 5/20/06 (the only one) and then complete silence. Moreover, the processing dates for all the centers have not been updated for nearly 3 weeks now.

Any clues on on what is happening? Has anyone else with similar RD heard anything?

I have read about cases where I-140 was filed later than mine but has been approved in a much shorter time. What drives the approval time?

Appreciate some guidance on the above.

Thank you.