Transfer to Newark,NJ => Cherry Hill, NJ

mka2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case (EB3)was transferred to Newark, NJ on 07/11/2005 from Vermont, and to Cherry Hill office. I took infopass appointment to Newark, NJ to make sure that they have received my 485 application. ( info pass Appt Date 08/11/2005)

The officer told me that my address is under Cherry Hill Jurisdiction, so they transfered my case to Cherry Hill.

Please share your experience for similar case and we will track such cases

Thanks
mka :(

mka2005 said:
Hi,

My case (EB3)was transferred to Newark, NJ on 07/11/2005 from Vermont, and to Cherry Hill office. I took infopass appointment to Newark, NJ to make sure that they have received my 485 application. ( info pass Appt Date 08/11/2005)

The officer told me that my address is under Cherry Hill Jurisdiction, so they transfered my case to Cherry Hill.

Please share your experience for similar case and we will track such cases

Thanks
mka :(
Hi mka,

Did you receive any notification regarding your file transfered to Cherry Hill office ie any I-797 notice of action letter from USCIS.

Thanks,

Hi mka,

Can we start a tracker by submitting our details like I-485 RD, ND, TD, ID etc.
so that we can better track our cases?

I am also expecting my case to be transfered to cherry-hill office.

-thanks,

mka details.....

s_aich,

I received notification regarding my file transfered to Newark, NJ office, ie I-797 notice of action letter from USCIS. (but not to Cherry Hill office )

My Details: and Post your details too.

H1B: 8th Year extension
Original LC- non concurrent
EB3/India/Labor PD:Nov-1999
I-140 AD : Jun-2000
I-485 ND : Oct-2004
EAD AD : Dec-2004
AP AD : Dec-2004
FP-code3 : 3/25/2005
RFE date: 5/3/2005
1) I-94
2) EMPL letter from I140 Filing company (emplyrs interest in hiring, remuneration & job desc )
As such I was working of different company, I got the letter and I filed AC21.

REF Reply Date: 06/15/2005
Case Transfer to Newark on : 07/11/2005
InfoPass Appt to verify the receipt of file at Newark, NJ on 08/11/2005
According to the officer my case transfered to Cherry Hill.

ID at Cherry Hill: ????
I-485 AD : ???????

Thanks
mka

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Expires Dec 15 2005, Got interview letter.

Gurus,

My EAD expires Dec 15 2005, My 485 case transferred to local office on Jul 11, 2005. I got an interview letter from local USCIS office. The interview will on Oct 19, 2005. Do I need to renew my EAD and AP? My attorney said better renew the EAD and AP because the Priority Date for India, effective 10/1/05 would have and will retrogress to 98/99. My attorney said, Even though the examiner will conduct the interview, he will not grant me an I-485 approval.

Gurus Please advice me for the renewal of my EAD.

Thanks
mka

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 2nd EAD and AP

I applied 2nd EAD and AP on Sep 21. In 2 weeks time we got our EAD and AP.

thanks
mka

Ead

mka,
Did you apply electronically (online) or mailed paper application thru the postal service to VSC?