transfer to local office--245i case

kannel

Registered Users (C)
my case has been transfered to local detroit office for an interview from VSC....my RD Nov 2002...I filed 245i case... please share your 245i interview experience....do you think I should take my attorney with me for the interview...she lives in atlanta....the interview is in detroit....i don't know how much she charges...i am worried....please help me out.....is it better to take an attorney for an interview....please helpppp...

Kannel,

Sorry to hear your case transfered to local immigration office for interview. You would be better to take your attorney at the interview though it cost you some money.
Nobody knows whether you are interviewed by a friendly or cold adjudicator and what kind of questions are given to you during interview. So far most of interviewee looks have had very simple question,but an exception always has been everywhere.
For your peace mind and secure of a safe interview, it's better to accompany your attorney. Don't worry too much. You have a good chance to get your approval by the interview.

BTW, did you filed 245i along with 485 or filed when reply your RFE?
Do you have interview date?

My attorney filed i245 along with my 485 application...i am still working for the same company but different location....