transfer to buffalo

How do you know that your case was transfered to Buffalo ? Did you recieve letter from BCIS or online status says so ?

mdgcard,
Some time back I read a case in this forum regarding buffalo local office. After It got transferred, went to local office to apply AP. Some body at the counter generous to provide early interview date.

You can try this way for early interview date. Nothing wrong in trying.

Best of luck.

The reason for transfer I think is that I had to pay $1000 fees for being out of status briefly on tecnical grounds before filing my green card

mdgccard, are you there ? if yes please reply. I need to talk to you, i got my case transferred to Buffalo, NY and I like to ask you how long it takes to get an interview call.

Just for info not to scare you. I have friend whose case was transferred to Buffalo. Some officer here was not having any idea over AC-21. They had trouble in understanding future employment. Per my friend they all do only Family based GC. So officer was not well versed with employment bases GC processing. He created lot of problem. They were of the opinion that enforcement department is pretty bad but benefit department is OK. This was before restructuring immigration department. now they may be different. Take care.