Transfer to Baltimore Office

swmcintosh

Registered Users (C)
Today, Feb 5, 2003, my concurrent filing was moved to Baltimore office. Does anyone know what is going on ? Is this standard ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks, must be the I-130. I am still waiting on EAD/AP although I am sure that I will not get to use the AP before the Conditional PR comes through. What a waste of money ! Going to B'More tomorrow to try and get my FP taken and to investigate the status of my EAD/AP. Wish me luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Online Message

This is the online message. Same for all other petitions. When the receipts came through they noted "Through initial preocessing". I guess that it is a good thing to be transferred in my case - touch wood.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On February 5, 2003, we transferred your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION to another INS office for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. That office will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.

Interview notice already !!!!

Hi swmcintosh
did you already get interview notice for AOS. Thats great. I wonder why my transfer is being delayed :confused:
Please check your pvt msg. Thanks.

to swmcintosh :I am not able to send pvt msgs to you

Can you enable the pvt msg option.

Have you got interview yet?

Hi,
Have you got interview and approved? As my case has just be transfered to Baltimore yesterday, wandering how long it took for schedule an interview? and how long documents transfered to the local?

Thanks a lot for your prompt response

Any interviews scheduled in Baltimore recently?

Just wondering how long it takes Baltimore to schedule interviews. My case was transferred on 4/1/03. Would love to get an idea how long it takes between transfer to Baltimore and getting the interview scheduled.

Also, on 4/22, I received a notice to be fingerprinted again (third time now--first two times on 6/2002 and on 7/2002). The people at the fingerprint place decided to get my prints manually as it seems there is something about my fingerprints that does not register well on the computer. Has anyone had this experience and knows how much more time this adds to the process?

Thanks!

Has this swmcintosh disappeared

I think his Baltimore interview was scheduled for march 26th and there hasnt been any update on this.:confused: :confused: :confused: :(

To swmcintosh

Hi swmcintosh,

I read your message on here and I have the similar situation but mine just transferred on 06/20/03 only 3 weeks after I filed it at VSC. Can you tell me what is the progress of your case now? Since its already June. I still do not receive anything for EAD and FP. Mine based on marriage to US Citizen too :)

Have a nice day.