Transfer to Arlington

Rose g

Registered Users (C)
ND/RD 10/99
FP 09/00
EB2
No RFE

Talked to IIO yesterday. Our case was transfered to the local office (Arlington, VA) yesterday morning.

No Title

Do you know why they transfered your case to Arlington. Did you give any address change or do you guys live in Arlington which comes under TSC. Please repond since i have an address change as well under TSC and I am worried my case may get transfered as well

No Title

this is not fair to you,
go to arlingotn office and they should give you an interview soon since your case is very old.
i am afraid this will happen to me.
i live in va and i got no rfe so far.
my rd is 12/99 country others.

No Title

hasanaliii

Looks like you and me are in the same boat. If my case gets transferred to Arlington, I will be happy in some way. It will give me time to go home and get married.

No Title

i hope they dont transfer my case to arlington office.
its just like a hell over there.
i will call ins today. maybe they will give me some new bulshit.
i will let you know

No Title

I JUST CALLED VSC.
MY CASE JUST APPROVED YESTERDAY.
I GUESS THE GUY CAME BACK FROM VACATION
I AM SO RELIEVED..

No Title

i am going to do that tonight.
i have seen many approvals for october cases this week on this forum.
i guess the guy who was working on my case is doing your case as well.
maybe you should call them today or tomorrow.
i hope you hear something soon
good luck my friend.
i will let you know about my passport stamp experience in arlingotn office.
cheers,

No Title

The IIO did not cite any reason for transfering our file to Arlington. We do live near that office, though. She did say it was very common lately for cases to be sent to local offices.

No Title

Thanks Rose G for the reply. I was under the impression it was Arlington, TX and not Arlington, VA and good luck on your interview

No Title

Hi Rose G,

My case also got transferred to Arlington VA.
I have posted my details on another thread ss72us "After RFE, Transferred to Arlington Office, Does any body have Phone no?" 6/8/01 1:05pm

Please post if you have found more details about Arlington INS, phone or if you have visited the office.

Thanks,
shrini100