transfer of file

biglook

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
I'm in 485 stage & my ND is sep 02 , I have situation where I might have to move from St louis to Newyork with the same company . DO you think this will pose any problem with my GC process like file transfer or interview .. etc in future

commnets of yours will be greatly Appreciated

Biggy

:confused:

Chances can't be ruled out

I am watching recent trends.
In Some cases, files are moved to local office just because of the address change as per the discussions posted on these boards.

I myself not changing my apt because of the fear about even remote chance of moving the file to local office can delay the process more than 6 months to an year. Even a remote chance scares me of that much delay is a big blow after these long waits.

my 2 cents

Thanks .. It is very valuble suggestion . But some people said if you move to Another city you have to see which place you are moving if they are processing close to current dates IT does n't matter , Some people argued that Why they will move file just because you move to differnt city with same employer . trust me Now I'm confused :) well if anybody got real scenarios what happend please share because at some point everybody has to worry about this

Just to give my own example, I moved three times during I485 stage : Texas to Tennessee to Florida and back to Tennessee.

I made sure that my my wife stayed at the old address for a month to two (it was hard for both of us), during the last two moves.

I was stressed out but case was not transferred.