Transfer from H1b to F1 and then back to H1b

Fullspan

Registered Users (C)
Hi People,
How are you all doing? There is very complicated and sad kind of situation that is surrounding me. So i thought, I should ask for opinion to as many many people as i can.
Here it is....
I graduated in 2006, had my job through my OPT and got the H1b Sponsorship for Oct, 2007 from an international recruiting company. Just after one month , in Nov 2007, client company got in crises and they cut my hours.
I was afraid of getting out of status on H1b so I found and an other job in Dec,08 for a project from another company. I'm still working through same recruiting company.
Now the project is getting over by 22nd of Feb, 2007.
NO more projects and that recruiting also don't have any job for me right away.

I'm a full time student of MS in a university also. I work and study full time even when I'm on H1b.

Option A:

* Should i get back to F-1 to avoid being out of status and find a job. Upon finding a job would i be able to get back to H1b at any time or i again have to go through the quota after MS?

Option B:

* Or Should i get my H1b transfer to an Indian recruiting company, find a job, get the fake two weeks pay stubs like other people get and have my H1b transfer again?

What you people say?

thanks

Option A:

* Should i get back to F-1 to avoid being out of status and find a job. Upon finding a job would i be able to get back to H1b at any time or i again have to go through the quota after MS?
Yes

Option B:

* Or Should i get my H1b transfer to an Indian recruiting company, find a job, get the fake two weeks pay stubs like other people get and have my H1b transfer again?
I have no comment.

What you people say?

thanks