Transfer and interview

wlj

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,

My online account information was just updated. It says as below, does anybody experienced similar situation? What does the "standard interview" mean? What should I and my spouse prepare for the interview?
Some details about my case:
I submitted two I-485: one at NSC first together with a I-140, then one at TSC after I got an approval of another I-140 from TSC. Recently, I asked the USCIS to combine my I-485s. Another thing is: my current H1B will be expired in December, maybe they need me to show the evidence that I'm still be employed or something...
Guys, please let me know what you think. Thanks.
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.
On November 17, 2007, we transferred this case to our LINCOLN, NE location
to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

wlj, Did you get the interview date letter from NBC? Just wanted to check the timeline for them to schedule interview