tranquility base here: pork chop is approved.

Hey Pork,

Congratulations....Buddy..Yep I'm the one of the thousands who got your advice on immigration issues time and again..In this journey of life there are still some good guys like you who wish good for everyone...Well, nice to see that fianally you got approved......and hopefully you will keep giving advice to your brethern......Congrats again..

Pork - Great news !!

Congrats Pork, and best wished to you and your family. I got approved last month after 27 months, and appreciated your counsel in this forum.

Take care.

starbucks
RD 12/11/01
AD 3/16/04

Thank you!

thank you, all of my friends! i am overwhelmed, gratified and humbled by all your kind messages and sentiments. this journey would have been one without any glimmers of hope or knowledge illuminating the way, had i not found all of you to share it with.

for those of you who are still waiting for your approval, i wish you the best of luck. for those who are approved, congratulations!

you guys are not gonna get rid of me that easily! i do plan to be around as much as i can. not because of any altruism on my part, but just because these forums were such a part of my life that i cannot give them up that easily.

please feel free to communicate by email as well, at: hedonopolis@yahoo.com

i actually started out writing this post trying to address all you individually, but i think the message might have gotten truncated when i tried submitting it. i am looking forward to sharing views and information on these boards in the future as well.

thank you for everything!

Very Heartly congrtulation to You. We are going to miss u . Please Please visit this forum and give your valuable advice to other folks here. I still remeber when i first posted my first question , u have answered very nicely and throughly. Thank you very very much.

hey, great to hear from you, ghee! thanks for your kind sentiments. it is a relief that it is finally over, as i am sure it is for you.

you haven't visited these forums all that often since your own approval. do keep in touch!