Tranfered to Milwaukee Local office

sap560086

Registered Users (C)
Tranfered to Milwaukee Local office ( processs time???)

My case has been transfered to local office on October 8th.
:confused:
I am not sure is it a positive move or negative move...

My filed my I485 in neberaska on aug 2002.

I have completed all my finger prints twice and no RFE

And what is the process time in Local office in Milwaukee...how can we come to know

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I heard from the forum and my lawyer, transfering is most likely to be good news if an interview can be soon scheduled. You should get an approval right after the interview. So far, I haven't heard anyone's I485 is denied after the case is transfered. The only catch I am aware of is that they may not stamp your passport on the spot if the FBI name check is not cleared. My case was transfered to local office 2 months ago, and the interview was scheduled at the end of this month. Hopefully, it will confirm what others have said. I am really tired of the endless waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the interview did your call and scheduled local office or did they said send letter for interview...

Just to confirm your are from Milwaukee and time gap between the time you got Tranfered and interview was 2 months.

Milwaukee Interview

SAP, have you been through the interview already in Milwaukee, If so can you share your experience. Do the officer look at all the docuemnts. What type of questions are asked?

No I did not have any inteview ..no message from Milwaukee branch...A bunch of waste people are working in Milwaukee local office. I have never heard any one getting approved from past few months... :mad:

My 485 case has been transfer to LA office in California but I have recently moved to Milwakee,WI and I have also filed AR-11, When I called USCIS C.S center they told me to write a letter to LA-Districk office to transfer the I-485 file to Milwaukee office? and I have sent the letter?

But under the USCIS.gov website,The Dist. office processing dates are faster in LAS-California -Sept/2004 and in Wisconsin it is -June/2004

I have filed in Dec.2004, So what should I do...Just keep calm and attending interview in CA or do it in locally(Milwaukee)?

Please advice gurus :mad: