Traking DOL list for California due to 245I Part 3

No Title

bumper bumper ,

FYI:

PD : 05/07/2001
RD to DOL: 11/08/2001

DOL

DOL started processing Nov 5 2001 for RIR cases.
I checked the automate system today. The case was processed on April 23 2002.

phone number of employer

It should be your front desk phone number. You can get the tax ID of employer from ur W-4 form

u r right

This is weird..I got a letter from DOL with receipt on Jan 10-2002, but it was actually inputted into their systems on 26th Nov. BTW, SESA approved mine on 19th nov-2001

RIR cases of DOL vs Seattle

Checked the DOL phone message 415-975-4601. AS per today\'s status :

SFO : RIR - NOV 2001
Seattle : RIR - FEB 2002

Why is the Seattle applications are getting processed at faster
speed that SFO. If SFO DOL processes Seattle apps also, then it
should be a single queue. Any comments ???

Tx

How about Seattle SESA Processing April RIR Cases

I think at the end of the day every thing evens out. What good does it do if the DOL is processing Feb Cases for Seattle when Seattle SESA is still procesing April 2001 Cases for RIR. I think that is the reason that they are in Feb \'cause there are so few applications coming from Seattle SESA. I think you guys from SF are better off. \'Cause you crossed the April 2001 bubble already at SESA.

No Title

No idea why SF DOL is delaying the process....we must do something to impress them...

How about sending BBQ lunch to DOL everyday ??

Lol.....Right on it...

I will take 100 of their employees for lunch if they can get mine out of their hole...They been hanging out on NOV-2nd since 3 months...
My PD for Receipt date for DOL is NOV 26 and mine is still hanging in there and our company today anounced a major layoff...Dang I am stuck.....

GOOD NEWS !!!

Hi Guys !
Good news I checked automated system DOL is moving slowly but surly.
I saw today DOL processing NOV 5 2001 and a lot of cases were approved.

Could you give us more details? Like how many were approved.

I saw you post similar message on 4/23. Please give us more details. Every body on this board will appreciate it.

Patient Walker

I confirm message from iglon

One guy from our comapany [095110XX,RD 5 Nov] have been approved on May, 1.

Whats the difference b/w seatle and sf info relased by SFO DOL

I understand that Oregon Federal labor goes to SFO DOL. Why is Seatle dol info still provided. Does SEATLE DOL still exist. Or SFO keeps seprate q for SFO and SEATLE

help! Please

Hi! Guys:

My lawyer said they fowarded my case to DOL on Nov., 6 and my receipt date is Nov., 9, he refused to tell me my case number. I sent an email to the automatic mail system using the employer telephone number, but I couldn\'t find any item matches my case (according to the title and salary). What\'s wrong? Did DOL really got my material. Does anyone know the possible reason? Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem

When I sent the email with the Phone Number, it gave some cases for my company but not my case.
So I sent the email with the TAX ID of the company- it gave a different response and my case was included. So try doing that.

Thank you very much! But how can I get the tax id?

I found the fed id from my w-2 form, is that the same as tax id? Thank you again.