Traffic Tickets

RealSuperK

Registered Users (C)
Um, I really don't have anything to add to this topic, I'm just trying to see if another thread about traffic tickets would hit 100 replies with accusations from both sides of the issue. I think the previous 25 threads weren't enough...

C'mon people, let's just agree to disagree on this.

Period.

for the heck of it, I am going to open my own "traffic ticket" thread as well, :).

RealSuperK said:
let's just agree to disagree on this.

that has proven quite difficult for some of us. But you are right. we should just agree to disagree and then move on.

Thanks.

I passed the test today and the officer told that I will get the letter for oath within 90 days.

But, I think per my experience traffic tickets are important. At least 3-4 times during the interview she mentioned her concern that I have 5 tickets ( 1 car pool lane and 4 speeding). Though 2 of them I got before I get GC and all these 5 tickets spread over the period of 9 years.

She also noted in the N400 applicaton "5 traffic tickets over the period of 9 years". I think this is the only conern she had in my case and I am thinking if I had one or two more tickets she would have rejected my N400!