Traffic ticket effect at POS and before applying for citizenship

stinger

Registered Users (C)
Hello All

I am about to file for my citizenship. Before that I want to travel to my home country.
I had a DUI some 10 years ago. I am going to of course disclose that. I have disclosed that during my VISA extensions and GC application etc.

Few months back while I was driving, I might have gone through the red light in the night. There was lot of commotion on the street, cops cars (marked and unmarked) parked there. By the time I realized I was running through the red light it was late. The cameras clicked from front and back. But I haven't got any ticket in post or anything. It has been more than 6 months now. Also the car I bought was brand new. I had got the permanent license plate that day, so I had my temporary license also still sticking in the rear window.

Please let me know if I travel outside and comeback if there will be any issue during entry, like unpaid ticket, warrant out etc.
I plan to do below
1) Call my local municipal court and see if I have any unpaid ticket
2) But the location where this happened is not my county (but with the same big city). So will my local country still be able to pull any such ticket.
3) I did not yet get the title for that car yet at that time, so not sure if my car dealer got the ticket and didn't bother?
4) Else walk to a local police station and ask them to see if I have any outstanding tickets?

Please advise on how I should proceed here, my trip to home country sort of came up in a hurry and have to make it and am not feeling any good that I let this go on for 6 months or so. I just assumed the ticket would come or if it didn't, nothing happened (like that day the street was totally busy, maybe I did not run the red light, I stopped and drove slowly through the red light)

In my last 2 trips when I reentered on my GC, they took me to the other room and checked something at immigration check. Of course I told them I had a DUI 10 yrs back. They let me go. I want to be absolutely sure, I do not complicate my re-entry even more this time by giving impression/suspicion that I evaded a ticket (and arrest warrant out)