Traffic Court Disposition

second stage

Registered Users (C)
I went into the clerk's office this morning and requested a court disposition order for traffic citations. The clerk initially was not sure what I had asked...After a bit of explanation, I was surprised to see the clerk simply fill out a form(hand-written) for the x number of citations and then signed and stamped the form(one for each citation)..

Am I missing something here?

I have heard(from the postings) that someone got a screen-shot(or print outs).Not sure if other traffic court's handle it differently.

I was told disposition order is different than your DMV record/driving history record!

I am having trouble getting deposition for old tickets.

I received one ticket in april 2001 somewhere in MD. I ran my driver history for my old Maryland license but it does not show up at all. Anyway to find out which court?

I received 2 speeding tickets in PA (also somewhere, can't remember the cities). I ran driver history check on my old pennsylvania driver licence (I still kept a photocopy of my license). Again, my driver history is clean.

Only my 4th ticket (illegal passing) in OH shows up in my OH driver license. I can get the deposition online. It shows disposition code and amount paid. Would that be enough? Do I have to to get certified one?

What do I do about my first 3 tickets? :(

I brought two uncertified dispositions (computer print-outs) to my interview and they were accepted and added to my file. If I had tickets for which I had no dispositions and they were paid and non-criminal I wouldn't mention them. Whether or not a dispostion is needed will depend on who you meet and you certainly do not want to meet someone demanding a disposition if you cannot provide one. They should decide as an agency if dispos are needed for simple traffic violations istead of leaving it up to I/Os.