Traditional Labor

get_the_prince

My PD is Jan 2005. I got following update from my lawyer on their website.

All candidates applying for the position have been evaluated and a response filed with the SESA. We are waiting for notification that the case has been transmitted to the DOL. 05/30/2007

Your labor certification application has been transmitted to the Department of Labor for certification. 06/21/2007

So basically latest update is that they have transmitted LCA to DOL for certification.

How long does it typically take to get labor cert and proceed to next stage (I-140). I know PD are all current for now, but just want to evaluate where would I be in the current confusing mess.

Also I have experiance letter (for EB3 category - join this US company after bechalors without much experiance). However I have 2 months of experiance working for a small company in India for which I got a letter.

That company is now closed and I got the letter for founder/CEO of that company. Are there any special requirement from this letter other than him providing this letter on his personal letterhead ? How does DOL or USCIS will contact my formar CEO (he is current working in USA for a wall street firm).