Tracking status of EAD and AP

GrC2005

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

How can I track the status of EAD and AP? Is it a separate LIN# than the I-485?
We applied for 485 on July 25th, but the online case status says Nebraska service center received it on Aug 30th. Does this mean Aug 30th is the receipt date? Also the online case status with the LIN# for 485 does not show the EAD and AP status....

I really appreciate any info on this.

EAD and AP have seperate receipt numbers(LIN etc.). You have to track them with their own receipt #'s. Your receipt date is whatever is on the physcial receipt. The online one is most of the time not right.

Thanks KMax for your reply. We did not get the receipt notice yet. But we did get the fingerprint notice and that's how I have the LIN# for 485.

Do we get the physical receipt or does the lawyer get it? Also, do the EAD and AP cards come directly to us or do they go to the lawyer?

I have no idea. I think they will go to the lawyer. I applied all of them on my own, so I got them all.

I applied for 485, AP and EAD through a lawyer. I got receipt notice for AP at my home address (see my signature for details). Waiting for receipt notices for 485 and EAD though.

Thanks KMax for your reply. We did not get the receipt notice yet. But we did get the fingerprint notice and that's how I have the LIN# for 485.

Do we get the physical receipt or does the lawyer get it? Also, do the EAD and AP cards come directly to us or do they go to the lawyer?

A question about AP

Hi,

My 131 application for AP shows the Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

What does this mean. Has anyone got this status before receiving
the actual AP.
Please let me know.

thanks

Hi Guys

One of my friend got this message like for his EAD only.

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

Can you guys tell me what does it mean, he is too worried.

Regards
satish