Tracking plastic card!!!!

dan_gc

Hello there!!!!!! I am new to his forum (but was carefully reading previous posts) and this is my first post so I would like to thank you all for your time and effort for making it possible to obtain immigration related information and share our immigration "experiences". I sincerely appreciate it.
Here's my case:
AD: 2-16-05
PS: 3-8-05
Welcome notice: ------
Plastic card: ------

and the story : I called Customer Service (800#) to inquiry about status of my plastic card since 60 days passed and I did not receive plastic card (no LUD change as well, still showing message - this case was approved bla bla -) and I got transfered to an IO who told me that my card was ordered on March 15th ( no LUD change though) and I should receive it within next 2-3 weeks. I waited and card did not arrive. I called CS back and this time they made an inquiry on my case and I should receive response within next 30 days. Today my LUD change to following:
On May 23, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
I am confused now. Does this mean they already "investigated" my case (since I put the request in on the phone on May 19th) and will let me know about card (eventually send it) or are they basically telling me that they acknowledged my request and will respond within that period of time.
Anyone with same/similar situation ? How is generally USCIS response to those type of inquiries? What is generally wait time nowdays to receive plastic card after PS ( my SC is Nebraska)
I truly thank you for any answer/input/suggestion.
Thanx again
Dan
P.S. my address was never changed since filling for I-485 so the card could not have been sent to wrong address.

I am in the exact same situation with ditto message displaying online from march 29, 2005. Nothing has happened as of now and i am tired of calling them all the time.

Dan_gc........I am in the exact same situation, my AP was 2/16/05 and went for PP stamp on 3/2/05. did not receive plastic cards after 60 days so called CS who did a status inquiry and after 2 weeks message changed to "We responded to ur request..........."

Just got a letter in the mail saying card will be mailed in 60-90 days. All of my friends who got PP stamped after me have already received plastic cards in a week.

By the way I am from Miami area(TSC) what about you?

Good luck,
Suflalae.

thank you very much for your replies!!!!!!
My SC is Nebraska.
I also received a letter stating that they are responding to my request for more information and that they are working on backlog so the processing time is now 30-90 days! So now I am even more confused. 30-90 days from what date? Approval date? PP stamping? date that NSC received form I-89 with biometric data from local office where PP stamping was done?
Also my LUD changed today (6-7-05) but message still the same : we responded to your request bla bla bla. Could this be a sign?
GOOD LUCK to all you guys too!!!!!!
p.s. I guess be patient and see what happens since I figured there is no efficient way to obtain much (or should I say valuable) information from USCIS!!!!!!!!