Tracking physical card

kashish

Registered Users (C)
All:

1) These days approx. how may days is it taking to receive the welcome letters from NSC after stamping? We got our passports stamped a week ago.

2) After stamping, should we track the progress of getting the physical card by the I485 receipt numbers or new numbers are assigned in the welcome letters?

Appreciate any inputs.

Kashish

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody...

Is there anyone who can through some insight into my questions above, would really appreciate. Everyone in the forum have always been very forthcoming with their help/suggestion/advice/knowledge to me and I'm grateful for that. Please help me understand this part of the process too if you know. Thanks.

Kashish

time after stamping

hi,

i know these 3 cases:

1. Stamping done on jan 6, 05 gc received jan 31
2. Interview & Stamping on jan 19, 05 gc sent out on Feb 22 (still not received)
3. Interview done on feb 01, 05 gc ordered on feb 09, 05 as per online message.

these are cases of my friends, who all applied through one company. interviews and stampings were done in boston, ma. hope it helps

-m

In my case I got my approval letter for both myself and spouse on October 20, 2004. We both have received no Welcome Letters, nor physical cards yet.
When I track using my 485 LIN nos, the msg still says 'this case was approved on October, 20, 2004 blah blah...'

So you really never know.

MrCoolz... Where did you stamp you passport?

My case is similar:
Approval received on Nov 14th, 2004 (St. Louis, which is under NSC)
I have not received anything and my case status is still the same.
Called CIS a month ago and they asked to call again in a month...

no updates for me either

I got approved on 12/15, stamped in Detroit on 12/28, and nothing since then. called USCIS twice and got the same answer: your stamp is good for 1 year. you need to wait..so here I am, 2.5 months later, no welcome letter, no card...

Is there any tracking how long it is taking for plastic card after passport stamping in NSC?
Appreciate your response. thx.

Just got an LUD after Passport Stamping saying card ordered

Passport stamping on 2/9/2005 in Los Angeles. LUD today with card ordered status.

blanco said:
Passport stamping on 2/9/2005 in Los Angeles. LUD today with card ordered status.

Do you also get an email to that effect?? Or should you check your portfolio everyday???

yes I got an email.. already received my card... see sig

I got an email for Card Ordered &
another one for Card Mailed.

Me too. Got the Card Mailed email today March 4.

Waiting to receive the Card in the next couple of days!!!!

NSC is taking 7 to 10 months to send plastic card. VSC is taking 3 to 4 weeks. Don't ask me why NSC need that long to send plastic cards. If interviewed, local center processes for plastic card so it could be fast as it will not have to go through service center.

Last edited by a moderator:
My card was mailed to me from Laguna Niguel, CA... possibly because I live in Southern California. I doubt that the same printing center is used for the entire country.