tracking physical card

dilbert30

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,

is there a thread where ppl are tracking their physical green card and POE/DOE?

Thanks,
Dilbert

Thanks, alren. i went there and posted the following qn but recd no response. Essentialluy, i want to know if there is a spreadsheet being maintained.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
tracking pysical card (The Physical Green Card)
hi guys,

I did cp and my details are as follows:

employment based
poe: lax
doe - Nov 1, 04

If there is some other thread/ spreadsheet where i can add my details to track the card, please let me know.

I am assuming the card will be sent from some place in Texas(?). Can someone give me some details?

Thx
Dilbert

alren said:

spreadsheet is out there on http://cptracker.com .

There are some past thread (if you look in the past) which had this discussion going on.

For some people it came from Texas for some from California. Does it matter?

Dilbert30

My details are as follows:-
employment based
doe - Nov 6, 04

Rseth

dilbert30 said:
Thanks, alren. i went there and posted the following qn but recd no response. Essentialluy, i want to know if there is a spreadsheet being maintained.
tracking pysical card (The Physical Green Card)
hi guys,

I did cp and my details are as follows:

employment based
doe - Nov 1, 04

If there is some other thread/ spreadsheet where i can add my details to track the card, please let me know.

I am assuming the card will be sent from some place in Texas(?). Can someone give me some details?

Thx
Dilbert

Dilbert etal.,

We received our welcome letters last Friday (Nov. 12, 2004). And yesterday my husband got his Physical Card. Am waiting on mine. But when I checked our receipt numbers (WAC-XX-...) on USCIS Case Tracker online, it shows my husband's case was completed on Nov. 10th and mine the next day.

Here are our details:
POE: LAX
DOE: Oct. 27, 2004
WC: Nov. 11, 2004
GC: Nov. 12, 2004 (Spouse. Secondary Applicant)
GC: Waiting (Primary Applicant
)

Additional Details (as on USCIS Case Tracker online):
Primary Applicant: Case completed Nov 11, 2004
Second Applicant: Case completed Nov 10, 2004

Welcome letters have been mailed from Laguna Niguel, CA.
GC has "Laguna Niguel, CA" showing in the from box. But mailed from Corbin, KY.

Facts just for those extra curious types!!

Will keep updated on my case.

Rashmi

PS: WAC numbers gotten from the welcome letters.

Congrats!!!

I also entered thru LAX on 6th Nov, hoping to receive something in next 7-10 days .

Dilbert: Have you received welcome letter??

Rseth
rashmi_rau said:
Dilbert etal.,

We received our welcome letters last Friday (Nov. 12, 2004). And yesterday my husband got his Physical Card. Am waiting on mine. But when I checked our receipt numbers (WAC-XX-...) on USCIS Case Tracker online, it shows my husband's case was completed on Nov. 10th and mine the next day.

Here are our details:
POE: LAX
DOE: Oct. 27, 2004
WC: Nov. 11, 2004
GC: Nov. 12, 2004 (Spouse. Secondary Applicant)
GC: Waiting (Primary Applicant
)

Additional Details (as on USCIS Case Tracker online):
Primary Applicant: Case completed Nov 11, 2004
Second Applicant: Case completed Nov 10, 2004

Welcome letters have been mailed from Laguna Niguel, CA.
GC has "Laguna Niguel, CA" showing in the from box. But mailed from Corbin, KY.

Facts just for those extra curious types!!

Will keep updated on my case.

Rashmi

PS: WAC numbers gotten from the welcome letters.

I entered LAX on Nov 1. Nothing as of yet.

Dilbert

rseth123 said:
Congrats!!!

I also entered thru LAX on 6th Nov, hoping to receive something in next 7-10 days .

Dilbert: Have you received welcome letter??

Received my card today in mail!!!! :)

It's exactly the way I described my Husband's. Except it was mailed on Nov. 12, 2004. His was mailed on Nov. 10th. Both were mailed from Corbin, KY.

I expect other LAXites to receive their cards soon.

Thanks everyone for your support and responses.

Rashmi

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats once again Rashmi.

I want to update you guys that today me and wife received our SSN cards(mine same no. without restriction and for wife a new one) in the mail.

Still waiting for cards.

rashmi_rau said:
Received my card today in mail!!!! :)

It's exactly the way I described my Husband's. Except it was mailed on Nov. 12, 2004. His was mailed on Nov. 10th. Both were mailed from Corbin, KY.

I expect other LAXites to receive their cards soon.

Thanks everyone for your support and responses.

Rashmi

Is it possible that you requested for a ssn card to be issued (ofcourse with the same #) and that you dont get it in the mail?

Thx,
Dilbert

rseth123 said:
Congrats once again Rashmi.

I want to update you guys that today me and wife received our SSN cards(mine same no. without restriction and for wife a new one) in the mail.

Still waiting for cards.
rseth,

Congrats!

It seems LAX is the most efficent POE.

Recived Plastic Cards

Guys

received Welcome letters on 11/12/2004 adn th Plastic card on 11/15/2004. POE was New ark NJ on 10/10/2004.

Gchope

Congrats Gchope... enjoy your freedom.

gchope2166 said:
Guys

received Welcome letters on 11/12/2004 adn th Plastic card on 11/15/2004. POE was New ark NJ on 10/10/2004.

Gchope

hi alren,

what was your theory abt last in first out for issuing cards? I wonder if the card processing center sends out the cards in bulk once a month or so. no welcome letter or ssn card or gc yet.. POE: Nov 1, LAX

also, it seems like candiddates who have atleast one applicant who needs a new ssn (or assumed to need a new ssn like in rashmi's case) appear to get their ssn quickly.. any thoughts on this??

Dilbert

dilbert30 said:
hi alren,

what was your theory abt last in first out for issuing cards?
My theory was that their cut off date was middle of the month. But that was crumpled down as my card took almost 2 mos. to come.
I wonder if the card processing center sends out the cards in bulk once a month or so. no welcome letter or ssn card or gc yet.. POE: Nov 1, LAX
Don't get worried. It'll come eventually.
also, it seems like candiddates who have atleast one applicant who needs a new ssn (or assumed to need a new ssn like in rashmi's case) appear to get their ssn quickly.. any thoughts on this??
Does not apply to me. It's almost 4 mos. but nothing from the SSN for my wife .

No, my husband didn't require a SSN/card. It was a mistake on the Immigration Officer's part (@ LAX) to have sent a request to SS Admin for a new number plus card.

Rashmi

dilbert30 said:
hi alren,

what was your theory abt last in first out for issuing cards? I wonder if the card processing center sends out the cards in bulk once a month or so. no welcome letter or ssn card or gc yet.. POE: Nov 1, LAX

Dilbert