Tracking for July RD/ND

I am seeing lots of August - Sep approvals. When is july's turn?

I am getting frustrated.

Also, I got my 3rd AP document yesterday. But my husband (derivative) did not get the approval or his message did not change as mine about approval. Still LUD is same on both of our APs.

What should I do?

Mugdha.

mugdha2100 said:

I am getting frustrated.

Also, I got my 3rd AP document yesterday. But my husband (derivative) did not get the approval or his message did not change as mine about approval. Still LUD is same on both of our APs.

What should I do?

Mugdha.

Mugdha,
Sometimes spouse's approval can be a few days late. be patient :p

btw, I just got I485 approved yesterday. Don't worry, your day will come too. :)

mugdha2100 said:

I am getting frustrated.

What should I do?

Mugdha.

Keep waiting..

I replied my RFE (my lawyer sat over it and sent after one month)and received by NSC on 23rd July. My LUD has been changing everyday 26th, 27th and 28th since then.
Lately I came to know from FBI, my name check has been cleared long before.

Just crossing my finger.... Next I am expecting approval , unless am not sent 2nd RFE.

Guys,

RFE is sent on my case on 28th of July. I will come to know the details once my lawyer gets it. I think for 99%, it will be medical RFE as some vaccines were not available when I filed 485. Also, I had RFE on 140 case for employer's financial status. One more thing is I already submitted birth certificate (created recently) along with my father & mothers' affidavit.

So, I hope it is Medical.....what do you think??

I am little excited as some thing is happening on my case.

Crossing my fingures.

Mugdha

Hi Mughda!

It's great news that they have finally touched your case. My ND for I-485 is same as yours. Did you notice any Last Update date changes prior to your RFE?

The last update date is todays' i.e 29th July.

And the standard status message is "On July 28, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Yeah, I hope all our July filers should get their approval before end of August...they are long due.

Yes .... I hope all Jan02 - July02 filers get approved soon... They have recd their fair share of waiting patiently. I am sure ofcourse that the fruit borne out of this patience will be sweetest.. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...khatta nahin...!! :)

mugdha2100 ,

You are getting closer and its good news for all july-02 filers ... I think they will approve your case soon after they receive your RFE response.

Mine is apposite of yours but still waiting for 2nd FP.

Most likely your RFE is for EVL and birth affidavits, try to be proactive and reply asap. Good luck.

ND 7/7/02
FP1 12/26/04
RFE response received by USCIS on 4/26/04

--> RD 6/25/02
--> ND 7/10/02
--> 3 EADs
--> 2nd FP 6/30/04
--> no RFE yet
--> Changed job 11/03 - no Ac21 (lawyer advised not to)
--> Changed job again 5/04 - did not file AC21
--> Relocated recently to VSC from NSC zone - so I am more expecting RFE rather than approval.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks KGReddy for kind words.

I am not sure whether I should get RFE on EVL or even on Birth certificate as I already submitted those. First one during I-140 and second one during filing the I-485.

Will they ask me that again? If so, what else can I submit other than what I have submitted already..especially in case of birth certificate?

Another question, how long does it take to receive RFE? Does it go to Lawyer only?

Thanks,
Mugdha

Mugdha,
I got RFE on EVL. It's not uncommon that that ask you for EVL again.
The RFE will be mailed to your lawyer and you need to make sure that they forwarded it to you promptly.

mugdha2100 said:
Thanks KGReddy for kind words.

I am not sure whether I should get RFE on EVL or even on Birth certificate as I already submitted those. First one during I-140 and second one during filing the I-485.

Will they ask me that again? If so, what else can I submit other than what I have submitted already..especially in case of birth certificate?

Another question, how long does it take to receive RFE? Does it go to Lawyer only?

Thanks,
Mugdha

Hi Guys,

How many days does it take to get RFE? My lawyer is in Chicago and he still did not confirmed that he got my RFE. It was generated and mailed on 28th of July.

Please please let me know....

Thanks,
Mugdha.

Mugdha.

Usually it takes 4 to 5 days from the posted date for RFE to reach your home..but make sure after your 485 was filed your lawyer did not change his office address. Lawyers are supposed to inform BCIS abt it. In my case it was a nightmare..had to send a few letters to VSC until they sent me RFE after 3 months they sent it to lawyers old address.
I received it after 4 days from the date they posted it.

mugdha2100 said:
Hi Guys,

How many days does it take to get RFE? My lawyer is in Chicago and he still did not confirmed that he got my RFE. It was generated and mailed on 28th of July.

Please please let me know....

Thanks,
Mugdha.