Tracking for EB2-NIW with PD Sep 2005 Only

Any progress on sending EB2-NIW related fax/email

GC SEP2005, uranus and others,
Is there any progress to send the e-mail fax. I think we should also send fax to first lady.

On 8/15/2008 TSC approved six cases of EB2-labor certified with PD of 2006 or PD of after September 2005 but within 2005.

There were no EB2-NIW approvals.

First Lady Laura Welch Bush

Contact Information

Web Site: http://www.whitehouse.gov/firstlady/
E-mail: first.lady@whitehouse.gov
Phone: (202) 456-1414
Fax: (202) 456-2461
Address:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20500

Sent fax today!!

Hey Guys,

Sent fax and/email (as much as possible) to first lady, VP, Senator, congressman, Ombudsman and CIS Director.

TSC fax #

from trackitt.com

TSC fax to 214-962-1454 with Attn : EB-I485 Supervisor if your case cleared all checks and outside processing times and needs IO to take a look at the case, that thing may help.... Do whatever but don't idle like contacting senators etc...anything may help.. (reply) (report this)

Posted by jaypradhan (158) 02 May 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All, Please fax to 214-962-1454 with Attn : EB-I485 Supervisor if your case cleared all checks and outside processing times and needs IO to take a look at the case, that thing may help.... Do whatever but don't idle like contacting senators etc...anything may help..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Congratulations, and thanks for the useful information.

Is this Texas service center fax number? Do they go by ND or RD?

Thanks again. Also, if you could supply the format of fax would be a plus. (reply) (report this)

Posted by googol (5) 02 May 2008
TSC -fax , Currently seems they are going random.. (reply) (report this)

TSC -fax , Currently seems they are going random..

What do you mean "going random". who is going Random? is it texas fax machine or the texas supervisor? (reply) (report this)

Keep the format short and simple..with a header of receipt notice.. (reply) (report this)

Posted by ACGC (17) 02 May 2008
Do you have the format of the letter you faxed? (reply) (report this)

I mean random on the RD, ND (reply) (report this)

Posted by scruzman (36) 02 May 2008
how many times did you fax? (reply) (report this)

Posted by arjugc (26) 02 May 2008
Hey Googol,

Hearty Congratulations..
Sorry to ask you please could you send the format of the letter. Have never done this before.

thanks in advance. (reply) (report this)

I mean random on the RD, ND

when did you fax the request and how long it took them to glance on your file making it approved? I am trying to calculate the time it took. (reply) (report this)

All,

I have to tell it may work...but no harm in sending fax. Here is single page fax. I did once a week twice, not to annoy them..

====

Respected Immigration Officer,
Sub : Pending I-485 Case.

Please process the following SRC-xxx, xxxx cases which cleared all checks, priority date is current and outside processing times. I really appreciate your adjudication of cases.

Thank you.
Googol

===
Header of receipt notice of myself

==
Header of receipt notice of spouse.
== (reply) (report this)

Posted by luv4USA (701) 02 May 2008
Congrats, googol! And, thanks for sharing the information. (reply) (report this)

Thanks man. I will try that and also go see NAMESHAKE to honor your user name. (reply) (report this)

Posted by shriashish (28) 02 May 2008
Do you have similar fax number for Nebraska?

Thanks (reply) (report this)

Posted by scruzman (36) 02 May 2008
googol, thanks for sharing. btw, how did you get this FAx number? (reply) (report this)

Posted by libr76 (184) 02 May 2008
googol, it will help if you can share how you came across the number, for I need to find the NSC number (reply) (report this)

Posted by bdoptimistic (228) 02 May 2008
Congrats! (reply) (report this)

Posted by bnss (2) 02 May 2008
googol, congrats.. thanks for the useful info. (reply) (report this)

Posted by disco (4) 02 May 2008
Can you please update your profile (reply) (report this)

Posted by enigma (90) 02 May 2008
googol,
Did you get any reply for the fax? Is it treated like SR? (reply) (report this)

Posted by Spock (429) 02 May 2008
good info (reply) (report this)

Posted by isaiah4029 (269) 02 May 2008
i've faxed a slightly modified letter at 11AM today. waited until 5PM PST for response. didn't heard any.
got home and checked email at 6:10PM. two CRIS emails arrived at exactly 6PM PST ( 8PM Texas) for me and wife. card production ordered! thanks be to God. the fax might have helped or not , but i have no regrets that i've sent it. of course i prayed over the letter before i faxed it :)
good luck to everyone!

googol, thanks again for sharing the information. (reply) (report this)

Posted by jcgc (19) 05 May 2008
isaiah4029
Can you post the format of the letter you faxed? (reply) (report this)

Posted by isaiah4029 (269) 05 May 2008

isaiah4029
Can you post the format of the letter you faxed?

Here it is jcgc, hope this helps.

Attn: EB-I485 Supervisor
Fax No. : 214-962-1454

Re: Receipt numbers SRCxxxxxx and SRCxxxxxxx

Dear Respectable Immigration Officer,

I would like to bring to your attention mine and my wife’s pending I-485 case with receipt numbers :

SRCxxxxxxx and SRCxxxxxxxx

I would greatly appreciate if you could adjucate both cases which have cleared checks, current priority date and were outside the current processing time.

Type is EB3, Philippines priority date 12/16/2004. My receive date is June 20, 2007 which is already beyond the current processing date of June 29, 2007.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. More power to you!

Sincerely,

Posted by jcgc (19) 05 May 2008
Thanks. (reply) (report this)

Posted by sssfo (20) 05 May 2008
Hi jcgc
Let me know if you did fax the letter to TSC and if you receive any update.

Thanks (reply) (report this)

Posted by byerabati (29) 05 May 2008
I have just called the TSC to get the status of my I140 / 485 filled concurrently. I see some guys filed after me getting approved .The lady says info wll be given only to employer or Attrny....How to get the latest info. leme know.. (reply) (report this)

Posted by enigma (90) 05 May 2008
byerabati,
Do you know anyone from trackitt that has PD after you and got approved? If so, could you please publish the details. I am anxious to know since I saw many approvals close to my PD, but not after my PD. (reply) (report this)

Posted by jcgc (19) 06 May 2008
I sent the fax yesterday. havent heard anything yet. (reply) (report this)

Posted by byerabati (29) 06 May 2008
I applied I140 on Aug 12th and INS recvd on Aug 13th. I saw couple of cases who filed after got approvals. i called TXS yesterday and the lady was not willing to share info as I am not the employer or attrny.... Strange,but weird... (reply) (report this)

Posted by mmm324 (63) 06 May 2008
140 is employer's application so indeed only employer or attorney may asked for info, not beneficiary (you). (reply) (report this)

Posted by byerabati (29) 06 May 2008
Thanx mmm....

I feel this GC processing is just nothing but hitech bonded labor....!!! (reply) (report this)

Posted by nindi (124) 06 May 2008
congrats!! (reply) (report this)

Posted by yesvi (7) 07 May 2008
Is the fax number still working? I tried today and it gives ring tone and not beep sound of a fax machine. (reply) (report this)

Posted by ramthirumalai (9) 07 May 2008
I have received the following email today for myself and wife. I had faxed the similar letter. I opend the SR few weeks back. Thank you very much for your help Here are my details.
Category: EB2 (substitute labor)
Priority Date:11/15/2002
485 applied on 04/09/2007
Name check cleared on: 10/17/2007
Service Center: TEXAS

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. (reply) (report this)

Posted by GCThisweek (176) 07 May 2008
hi ram,

I tried fax# and its not going.

can you please let me know when you sent the fax and please give us the fax# as well.

Many Thanks in advance. (reply) (report this)

Posted by ramthirumalai (9) 07 May 2008
Hi Gctoday.

I faxed the letter yesterday and the Fax No. : 214-962-1454

Good luck.

Ram (reply) (report this)

Posted by malluiv (307) 07 May 2008

I have received the following email today for myself and wife. I had faxed the similar letter. I opend the SR few weeks back. Thank you very much for your help Here are my details.
Category: EB2 (substitute labor)
Priority Date: 2/5/2002
485 applied on 04/09/2007
Name check cleared on: 10/17/2007
Service Center: TEXAS

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

You may want to blank out your receipt number ! (reply) (report this)

Posted by yesvi (7) 08 May 2008
How are you guys able to send it? Are you sending the fax when the other side is still ringing? Because I don't hear a fax beep sound. Please help. (reply) (report this)

Posted by ramthirumalai (9) 08 May 2008
Hi Yesvi,
I did not remember about the Beep and It went in first attempt. If you have issues then you need to try every day.

BTW, I received card production order mail from USCIS.

Thanks,

Hi Sai,
Just open SR and send a fax. Good luck to you.

Hi Sai,
Just open SR and send a fax. Good luck to you.

Thanks Ram. I've been trying for couple of days and no luck yet. What time of the day did you try? (reply) (report this)

Posted by CADude (71) 08 May 2008
Any one has similar fax# for NSC also. Please share. (reply) (report this)

Hi yesvi,
I think I sent it around noon(12:00PM). (reply) (report this)

Posted by EgyptEB2 (197) 08 May 2008
Thanks for sharing the info. My question is if my file was transfered to a local office. can I still use TX fax number since my application was originally filed with TX. I did my interview back in December in NY. What do u guys think? (reply) (report this)

Thanks for the info Ram. I'll keep trying. (reply) (report this)

Posted by jaypradhan (158) 09 May 2008
That fax number is somehow not working or they might have pulled the plug. Any idea on other number? (reply) (report this)

Posted by GreenAlways (25) 09 May 2008
Yes, this is what will happen when we misuse the system.

People with Orginal PD's are waiting from RD's of 2005 and 2004,

People with Sub PD's and Rd's of 2007 are getting approved.

It is Sick with USCIS.

Those getting Approved with Sub PD's are wining lottery. (reply) (report this)

Posted by sunrock (8) 09 May 2008
Hi,

My EB3 I-140/I-485 are applied concurrently in Aug 2007 with ND 10/10 and are pending. Received EAD and AP(Spouse as well)

My questions:

1) Do i have to wait 180 days after my I-140 approval for invoking AC21 or can i invoke it immediately after I-140 approval as more than 180 days have passed already since applying(ND 10/10/2007)

2) As a concurrent applicant, will i be able to get 3 yrs extension of H1B after my I-140 is approved

3) Can i approach a comapny B to apply a new I-140 based on the current i-140 receipt and LC clearence letter(From company A)

4) I heard that my wife can use her EAD/AP for working/Traveling anytime. I hope her working/Traveling have nothing to do with my pending I-140. Pls somebody confirm

Your help is appreciated

Thanks,
Sunrock (reply) (report this)

From trackitt.com

Posted by AdrianMutu (1011) 05 Nov 2007
Hi everyone,

Thought people would benefit if a search would retrieve all the contact information we have on USCIS.

Vermont (VSC) fax number: 1-802-527-4816

California (CSC) fax number: 1-949-389-8070 and 1-949-389-8689

Texas (TSC) fax number: 1-214-962-2632

Nebraska (NSC) fax number: 1-402-219-6325 and 1-402-219-6171

"POJ Method": 1-800-375-5283, press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1, enter receipt #, press 1, 3, 4. You should hear "You have reached TSC/ NSC, please wait"; if you hear "There are no officers available at this time", hang up and try later. This method allows you to speak with a real officer (if you're lucky...). Please do NOT abuse it

InfoPass: type "infopass" in your browser and go from there. This allows you to set an appointment with a real officer at the local USCIS office.

FBI phone number: 1-304-625-5590

That's about all I know. People:
-- have you used these fax numbers, are they real? Please confirm.
-- any other information that would be useful?

Best of luck to all.

Guy,

Can you all post when your NC was completed? I had a infopass today and spoke to a nice IO, without asking anything IO told me about NC and FP. IO also told that depending on the NC completed date the file is placed either at the bottom or top of the stack. Also the 180 rule for NC is true but not completed implemented as they don't want to give the GC and then take it back if something is wrong and also is a big hassle for the applicant is that happens which I think makes sense and is kind of right. So I feel that the random nature of the approval is not random but is dependent on the NC cleared date and also on PD to some extent. So lets try to track when our NC was completed and see if we can find any signatures based on approval.

Mine NC : July mid 2008

One EB2-NIW -Concurrent (08/20/2005) approved today at TSC.

One EB2-NIW -Concurrent (08/20/2005) approved today at TSC. www.trackitt.com

GCSEP2005, Uranus, and others is there any progress on sending fax /emails. I already sent the fax and emails.
Abhuda

Formidable for Old EB2-NIW: WOM is only answer it seems

Originally Posted by khodalmd
I was lucky to get little good TSC IO on Friday the August 8. She informed me that you will get Biometric notice (digital picture and signature) for your son along with 485 approval letter. I told her when it will going to approve? she replied I don't know but every thing is OK !!

I found interesting info from Attorney Ron Gotcher as follow. Does it mean all old derivative cases are stored at Virginia Central storage facility and still not reached to TSC and NSC?? They are now approving July 07 filers. May be we have to wait few more days or we are going to miss flight again???

I checked up the approval trends for EB2/India at Trakkit and it support this theory. All the approval so far is of July 2007(I am not talking about Priority dates) I 485 filers whose files are are still at TSC/NSC. The people who filed I 485 in 2006, 2005 and before are not approved so far!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Gotcher View Post
Generally speaking, due to storage space limitations at the service centers, if a file is not going to go to adjudication within 90 days, it is sent to the CIS national storage facility in Virginia. As the time for adjudication approaches, service center personnel will request that the file be sent back to the service center. Once returned, it will go back into the queue of files awaiting adjudication.

Right now, there are a substantial number of combined processing cases that have been sent to Virginia for indefinite storage. These are all of the Indian and Chinese EB second and third preference cases, as well as all worldwide third preference cases that were filed while visa numbers were available, but can’t be closed out because the cut-off dates retrogressed. These files will remain in Virginia until the Visa Bulletin cut-off dates advance beyond the individual priority dates for the files..
Holy smokes. I had no idea about this wrinkle. So now when dates move forward for only a month or so before retrogressing again it is possible that you miss the out simply because your file didn't make it back from Virginia??

When TSC IOs tell you that you that "your file is in the file room" - is this what they mean - the Virginia storage facility?

Khodalmd,
TSC Officer told me on 08-05-08 that she is sending FP notices for my kids and I am still waiting for the notices. I am not sure that how long it is going to take if she is really sending notices!

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do you think we can do now? probably its that we are just screwed cause of all this storage facility problem.....any one has lawyer? can ask some options...

What do you all think of this letter being faxed today?? Comments welcome... we need to do something before sep visa are allocated ....

Fax number 202 272 1543

08/21/08.

Attention:
I-485 Applications Manager,
SCOPS, USCIS
20 Mass Ave, Washington DC

Dear I-485 Applications Manager,

Greetings! You might be aware that DOS has updated its Aug 08 and Sept 08 visa bulletins and moved the priority dates for EB-2 India and China to Aug 2006. This has resulted in a spate of applications that are eligible for approval by TSC and NSC. USCIS was to adjudicate I-485 applications under EB2 category (both EB2-labor certification based and EB2-NIW based) received before 01 June 2006 for India. It was also reported that USCIS will be adjudicating the cases based on I-140 priority date and I-485 form receipt dates. Following the approvals trend of USCIS Texas Service Center during last 2 weeks, USCIS seemed to have processed and approved I-485 forms for the EB2-labor certification based I-485 cases which were filed in July 2007. This could be noticed at www.trackitt.com under I-485 category for India, EB2. The www.tractitt.com is a nonprofit immigration forum to help people going through US immigration based on their experience as customers of USCIS. The applicants voluntarily sign up their details at this website using a unique user name that help to keep their identity confidential but provide other relevant experience with USCIS/other information that could be helpful for U.S. permanent resident applicants.
It is very painful and disturbing for me to learn at www.trackitt.com that for India under EB2-NIW category with priority I-140 petition dates from 2004 to 2007 “one” of the I-485 forms were approved, since August 2008 when the priority dates became current. Per USCIS immigration law, the EB2-NIW category does not need a labor certification and therefore the research work we do is in the national interest. The criteria for approval of I-140 petition under EB2-NIW category are very stringent, and proudly, I would like to inform you that my I-140 form was approved in EB2-NIW category three years ago. However, the EB2-NIW category I-485 forms adjudication which a USCIS formality depending upon availability of visa numbers is being ignored for timely and deserved adjudication. All the recent approvals are of EB2 labor certification category in last two weeks or so. The priority dates for several of these approved cases fall in year 2006. This USCIS approach is putting tremendous uncertainty on me due to my EB2-NIW U.S. permanent residency petition. I am afraid that if I do not receive help in time, the visa priority dates for EB2-NIW (India) would move back/retrogress on October 1, 2008. Such retrogression, I have been experiencing for last 3 years and again very afraid of USCIS putting my entire family in uncertainty again. My wife will be attending college next year and would not be able to avail the scholarships and tuition fee waiver for not having the U.S. permanent residency status. This would put unnecessarily financial burden on me and my family for college fees, renewal of employment authorization and travel documents for my entire family because of USCIS delay to adjudicate my case in timely manner when the visa numbers have become available.
Most of these applications have been filed before or on Aug 17th 2007 and the Priority dates for EB-2 NIW India and China have neither been current since nor have advanced significantly until the Aug 08 DOS bulletin. In such situation, one would expect EB2-NIWapplications with older Priority Date’s to be approved ahead of applications with newer Priority Date’s. How ever, As per Immigration application tracking websites like trackitt.com, a lot of 2006 applications are being approved by TSC and the applications with older Priority Dates of 2004 are still waiting approval. Applicants like me with older priority dates are concerned about impending retrogression with Oct 08 bulletin and essentially the wait time for applicants with old priority dates can be another year until the final quarter of each DOS/USCIS fiscal year, during which the remaining visas are assigned with out per country limitations.

I appreciate USCIS’s hard work to use up all the visa numbers for the current fiscal year. I sincerely urge you to look into this matter at TSC and request you to take necessary action for adjudication of I-485 applications with EB2-NIW older priority dates

Thanks
Applicant.

Fax to I-485 Applications Manager- Washington DC office

GC SEP 2005,
I made some chnages. We should fax this letter ASAP.
Guys, please make changes in letter in some areas such as highlited in purple, per your personal situations.

Fax number 202 272 1543

08/22/08.

Attention:
I-485 Applications Manager,
SCOPS, USCIS
20 Mass Ave, Washington DC

Reg: Employment Based National Interest Wavier category (EB2-NIW) I-485 adjudication

Dear I-485 Applications Manager,

Greetings! The DOS has updated its Aug 08 and Sept 08 visa bulletins and moved the priority dates for EB-2 India and China to Aug 2006. This has resulted in a spate of EB2- I-485 applications that are eligible for adjudication by TSC and NSC. USCIS was to adjudicate I-485 applications under EB2 category (both EB2-labor certification based and EB2-NIW based) received before 01 June 2006 for India. It was also reported that USCIS will be adjudicating the cases based on I-140 priority date and I-485 form receipt dates. Following the approvals trend of USCIS Texas Service Center during last 3 weeks, USCIS seemed to have processed and approved I-485 forms for the EB2-labor certification based I-485 cases which were filed in July 2007. This could be noticed at www.trackitt.com under I-485 category for India, EB2. The www.tractitt.com is a nonprofit immigration forum to help people going through US immigration based on their experience as customers of USCIS. The applicants voluntarily sign up their details at this website using a unique user name that help to keep their identity confidential but provide other relevant experience with USCIS/other information that could be helpful for U.S. permanent resident applicants.
It is very painful and disturbing for me to learn at www.trackitt.com that for India under EB2-NIW category with priority I-140 petition dates from 2004 to 2007 “one” of the I-485 forms were approved, since August 2008 when the priority dates became current. Per USCIS immigration law, the EB2-NIW category does not need a labor certification and therefore the research work we do is in the national interest. The criteria for approval of I-140 petition under EB2-NIW category are very stringent, and proudly, I would like to inform you that my I-140 form was approved in EB2-NIW category three years ago. However, the EB2-NIW category I-485 forms adjudication which a USCIS formality depending upon availability of visa numbers is being ignored for timely and deserved adjudication. All the recent approvals are of EB2 labor certification category in last two weeks or so. The priority dates for several of these approved cases fall in year 2006. This USCIS approach is posing tremendous uncertainty for me due to my pending EB2-NIW U.S. permanent residency petition. I am afraid that if I do not receive help in time, the visa priority dates for EB2-NIW (India) would move back/retrogress on October 1, 2008. Such retrogression, I have been experiencing for the last 3 years and again very afraid of USCIS putting my entire family in uncertainty. My wife will be attending college next year and would not be able to avail the scholarships and tuition fee waiver for not having the U.S. permanent residency status. This would put unnecessarily financial burden on me and my family for college fees, renewal of employment authorization and travel documents for my entire family because of USCIS delay to adjudicate my case in timely manner when the visa numbers have become available.

Most of these EB2- NIW I-485 applications have been filed in during years 2003-2005. In such situation, one would expect EB2-NIW applications with those older Priority Date’s to be adjudicated ahead of applications with July 2007 I-485 receipt dates. However, as per Immigration application tracking websites like trackitt.com, a lot of EB2- labor certification based I-485 2006 applications are being approved by TSC, and the EB2- NIW category applications with older Priority Dates of 2003-2005 are still waiting approval. Applicants like me with EB2-NIW 2005 priority dates are concerned about impending retrogression with forecoming publication of October 2008 bulletin and essentially the wait time for applicants with old priority dates could be several more years.

I appreciate USCIS’s hard work to use up all the visa numbers for the current fiscal year. I sincerely urge you to look into this matter at TSC and request you to take necessary action for adjudication of EB2- NIW category I-485 applications with 2003-2005 priority dates

Thank you
Name:
I-485 receipt #
Priority date
Service center
Home address/phone

USCIS approved 60 (sixty) I-485s for India in EB2-labor based category and all these had PD of 2006, I485 RDs July 2007.

Then They approved 31 (thirty one) I-485s for India in EB2-labor based category that had PD 10/2005 to 12/2005, I485 RDs July 2007.

This info is from trackitt.com which is just a sample of EB2 India applicants in the U.S.

There are less than 50 (fifty) EB2- NIW cases with PD 2003-2005 and I-485 RDs 2005 or earlier, pending on trackitt.com. Only one was approved with a PD of 8/18/2005

abhuda

Possible that EB2 India visa #s are finished for this month...No EB2 - india approval reported on 8/25/8 (trackitt website).

June 2004 PD

Hello all,
There were a number of sub-forums so i posted to what i thought was the most obvious one. I came across this one so im linking what i wrote there. In brief, my app is an oct 2005 (485 ND) case with a PD of June 2004 that was recently approved.

good luck to all.

http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1951696&postcount=32

USCIS approved 60 (sixty) I-485s for India in EB2-labor based category and all these had PD of 2006, I485 RDs July 2007.

Then They approved 31 (thirty one) I-485s for India in EB2-labor based category that had PD 10/2005 to 12/2005, I485 RDs July 2007.

This info is from trackitt.com which is just a sample of EB2 India applicants in the U.S.

There are less than 50 (fifty) EB2- NIW cases with PD 2003-2005 and I-485 RDs 2005 or earlier, pending on trackitt.com. Only one was approved with a PD of 8/18/2005

abhuda

Seems good news for EB2- NIW September 2005 PDs

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Taken from http://www.immigration-law.com
8/29/2008: EB-485 Processing Times for NSC=07/02/2007 and TSC=06/18/2007 (Oops! Typos)

August 15, 2008 USCIS Service Centers Processing Time Report indicates that TSC was not processing the July 2007 VB fiasco cases, while NSC was probably adjudicating July 2, 2007 filing cases as of August 15, 2008.
It is time for the USCIS leaders to either confirm or deny the ongoing rumor that the USCIS has been on hold adjudication of EB-2 485 applications for the Indians and Chinese effective August 21, 2008. This information has been allegedly leaked through the local district or field office Information Officers and some of other sources. They should confirm whether the current situation is "on hold" or "exhausted" EB-2 numbers for FY 2008 for Indians or Chinese. Nothing should be secret about this.

Guys send the more and more faxes to TSC and NSC. This is probably going to help our EB2-NIW cases.

look for post by abhuda , 16th August 2008, 12:02 AM and 22nd August 2008, 06:42 AM . Please send these fax to TSC and NSC. This may help tp process EB2-NIW I 485s, as the TSC is not processing July fiasco I-485s per www.immigration-law post.

Check here https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

abhuda