Tracking Arlington VA Xfer Cases (Please Post here)

No Title

Ashwariya-

Please provide your PD, EB and FP information. I would imagine that yours is an employment based I-485. Sure send me your email I would answer back.

Good Luck

No Title

dhanush-

I think that we shoud expect to hear in 2-4 months. Yours is an ealier case (May xfer) so you would be hearing any time now. I don\'t think Congressman\'s office provided accurate answer.

Good Luck

No Title

how did you know your case was not transfered to Detroit.
I am in your situation but don\'t how to find the status of transfer ?
Please help..
GOodguy

My Details....

My case is EB2...Country other....Rd Sep24...ND Oct 24 2000...FP received January... done in last week of march...

Another candidate for Arlington Xfer

Hi,

My application was transferred to Arlington on June 29. Waiting since then. Its terrible, cause other applicants who filed with me have already recieved their GC. And to top if off INS has give me a wrong 202 area code # that does not exist.
My details category EB2 FP sometime in November RFE in March. Xfer in June. now waiting...

No Title

Hi Kobra

What was your RFE about? also what is your PD, ND.. so I can also update the list.

Thanks

No Title

My RFE was mainly for employment verification -- they needed letters and paystubs from the company. PD is 03/2000. Not sure what ND means

No Title

PD or Priority Date is assigned by INS when you apply for your Labor certification and remains the same throughout your GC process. Official start date of your GC application.

ND or Notice Date is the date assigned to your I-485 application. Its right on the application reciept that you received from INS. In that light, did you start your application process (PD) in March 2000?

Thanks

Current Processing times for Arlington Center

I recieved a message from a congressman that the INS arlington is currently processing documents from December 99 for AOS. There is no expected time frame for the interview to be arranged. Those who are interested in meeting with the congressman as a group please email me at suvrat@excite.com or call me at 703 289 9623.

ND 11/29/01 - Transferred as per AVM

Transferred to VA as per avm RD-11/02/01 ND-11/29/01 Tfr 09/20/01

No Title

GoodGuys- You can know that your I-485 application has been xfered to the local INS center by 1) Calling the VSC and talking to IIO, 2) Thru AVM, 3) A notice from VSC that would inform you about such a xfer.

Hope this helps